When your girlfreind no longer trust you and doesnt care about your opinion vol..hang it up rite?

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

How long u was wit her?

1 year 6 months not that long but it was a good time period still together now but i dont think we will make it to the end of the week
roll.gif
its not funny but all i can do is laugh but yea

Originally Posted by 23kidd

I was in the same position with my girl, but somehow we worked it out, so now we trust each other.
Yeah you need trust but you also need communication. Talk to the girl and see how she feels about what you gotta say(about you two and trust) and see how much she cares about what you gotta say and go from there...hope that helps?
I try when i talk she thinks im teaching her a lesson or im schooling her and whenever we get in an argument once i say my part she hits me withthe

"you know what i dont care know more and etc" so i dont know doesnt look too good rite now i wanna keep her but doesnt look like its gonna happen

well theres always 2 sides to the story... why doesnt she trust you? and once trust is gone it doesnt mean that u cant earn it back... u just have to figureout if its worth it.

My thing is most chicks act that way but I learned the hard way you gotta shut that down from jump....if you wait then its an uphill battle...but if u alreadyat that breaking point, cut ya losses and dip...and don't fall for the bs cut her loose...trust I kno

Originally Posted by RKO2004

What did you do?
I was with her bestfreind alone and almost had sex wit her but i didnt but she thinks we got it in somethin serious so now she thinks when we noton the phone and etc that im screwing every girl walkin down the street and she lurks nt and is probally gonna read this but owell she knows anyway

and she has always been the jealous type but once she found out i almost went to work on her best freind but didnt she only thinks about the part where ialmost got to smashing not the part about me not doing it and takin her bestfreind home but owell

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

What did you do?
I was with her bestfreind alone and almost had sex wit her but i didnt but she thinks we got it in somethin serious so now she thinks when we not on the phone and etc that im screwing every girl walkin down the street and she lurks nt and is probally gonna read this but owell she knows anyway
Ouch. Thats a tough one to get out of. If you truly don't cheat and what not then you have to express that to her. If she can't past itthen you both need to move on.

What did you do?
I was with her bestfreind alone and almost had sex wit her but i didnt but she thinks we got it in somethin serious so now she thinks when we not on the phone and etc that im screwing every girl walkin down the street and she lurks nt and is probally gonna read this but owell she knows anyway
Ouch. Thats a tough one to get out of. If you truly don't cheat and what not then you have to express that to her. If she can't past it then you both need to move on.
yup and realtalk i havent been on my savage sh*t since hs but if i woulda knew she would hate me and all this now i mine as well smashes herbestfreind to the full extent of my power but i didnt but she doesnt see that
tired.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by awwsome

Aren't you homeboy who's not smashing?

I wasnt
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
till lastnight
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
i dont know if it was break up sex but it was on point
pimp.gif

23hk4k3.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I mean i was smashing on the regular thats my girl but once all this came up letsjust say i was backed up for like 2 weeks
roll.gif
roll.gif
but yea
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Yup. But then again, I put trust as the biggest thing in a relationship.

But to answer, yes. All it will lead to is the same fight over and over and over again.
Yup as much as i care bout her i cant be with her if she dont show me respect
[Ray Charles] Well there it is [Ray Charles]

i mean u got close to smashing her best friend...yes u didnt but why were u in that sittuation to smash her anyways.... lol its hard to blame this all on her.

Sad thing is i know she wont get over it in one month maybe 4 months im willing to earn her trust back but she hates/loves me so much now i cant tell if shewanna be with me or not so i dont know
tired.gif

Sad thing is i know she wont get over it in one month maybe 4 months im willing to earn her trust back but she hates/loves me so much now i cant tell if she wanna be with me or not so i dont know
tired.gif
Yeah its going to take her a while...mainly cas that was her BEST FRIEND... so theres alot of $$%% running through her head right now... shesprobably feeling insecure, she probably just lost her best friend....
think about it what if she came close to smashing one of your closest homies but didnt...
that takes a while to get over

the ball is on her court. You don't have to do anything, but just play the field and perhaps talk to other chicks.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

When there's no more trust, then there's nuttin left...move on...

Co-sign . no matter how long you've been together , once it's reached that point , it's done .

Originally Posted by dreaface

Sad thing is i know she wont get over it in one month maybe 4 months im willing to earn her trust back but she hates/loves me so much now i cant tell if she wanna be with me or not so i dont know
tired.gif
Yeah its going to take her a while...mainly cas that was her BEST FRIEND... so theres alot of $$%% running through her head right now... shes probably feeling insecure, she probably just lost her best friend....
think about it what if she came close to smashing one of your closest homies but didnt...
I know rite i know thats why its so bad and etc and i wanna wait for her to get back to how it was but if its not worth it then its not worth it

i mean u got close to smashing her best friend...yes u didnt but why were u in that sittuation to smash her anyways.... lol its hard to blame this all on her.
i dont i have told her i messed up and the only reason we are in this spot now is me but she cant be disrespecting the only person who cares bouther besides her mom and grandma and best believe i have came to the rescue plenty of times for her

tired.gif
Yeah its going to take her a while...mainly cas that was her BEST FRIEND... so theres alot of $$%% running through her head right now... shes probably feeling insecure, she probably just lost her best friend....
Nah the girl it almost happen with use to treat her like crap she wasnt much of a bestfreind to her imo

Back
Top Bottom