When your girlfreind no longer trust you and doesnt care about your opinion vol..hang it up rite?

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by dreaface

i mean u got close to smashing her best friend...yes u didnt but why were u in that sittuation to smash her anyways.... lol its hard to blame this all on her.
i dont i have told her i messed up and the only reason we are in this spot now is me but she cant be disrespecting the only person who cares bout her besides her mom and grandma and best believe i have came to the rescue plenty of times for her

i mean if you guys had an awesome relationship to begin with then maybe it is worth saving... u also have to understand that shes hurt by this so expect acouple more "i dont care"'s and whatever else... just cas u admitted u messed up doesnt stop her from being upset at the sittuation ya know?... imean u almost slept with her best friend expect some disrespectful comments, shes upset.

i mean u got close to smashing her best friend...yes u didnt but why were u in that sittuation to smash her anyways.... lol its hard to blame this all on her.
i dont i have told her i messed up and the only reason we are in this spot now is me but she cant be disrespecting the only person who cares bout her besides her mom and grandma and best believe i have came to the rescue plenty of times for her

i mean if you guys had an awesome relationship to begin with then maybe it is worth saving... u also have to understand that shes hurt by this so expect a couple more "i dont care"'s and whatever else... just cas u admitted u messed up doesnt stop her from being upset at the sittuation ya know?... i mean u almost slept with her best friend expect some disrespectful comments, shes upset.
Youre rite but with me being me i know i wont be able to put up with the comments for too much longer and on a side note

if youre a guy youre wise
pimp.gif

If youre a female then i must say female freinds mite be a good investment after alll this blows over your advice is on point
pimp.gif

Im with you OP...same thing with me and my girl. We've been together 6 yrs off/on. I've done dirt, plues when we took time off, I went wild trying tosmash any and everything...meanwhile she went through two relationships, lowkey I have a problem with that still but I know those dudes don't compare tome. She's seen some of the girls I messed with in the past and she's insercure about them bc they were very attractive females. So I get questioned allthe time about past females. Now that were back together, I realize I love my girl even more bc we're like best friends and(this might sound corny) I feelshe's my soulmate. Deep down, I know if the questioning don't stop it will tear us away eventually. Yet I refuse to let her go again, even though shegoes to extreme measures to see if im keeping in contact with past broads. OP, man you just gotta work at it man, reinsure nobody compare and your willing todo anything to make it work. If you wanna hold on to your ol lady

i mean if you guys had an awesome relationship to begin with then maybe it is worth saving... u also have to understand that shes hurt by this so expect a couple more "i dont care"'s and whatever else... just cas u admitted u messed up doesnt stop her from being upset at the sittuation ya know?... i mean u almost slept with her best friend expect some disrespectful comments, shes upset.
Youre rite but with me being me i know i wont be able to put up with the comments for too much longer and on a side note

pimp.gif

If youre a female then i must say female freinds mite be a good investment after alll this blows over your advice is on point
pimp.gif
thanks lol... im a gurl btw

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Im with you OP...same thing with me and my girl. We've been together 6 yrs off/on. I've done dirt, plues when we took time off, I went wild trying to smash any and everything...meanwhile she went through two relationships, lowkey I have a problem with that still but I know those dudes don't compare to me. She's seen some of the girls I messed with in the past and she's insercure about them bc they were very attractive females. So I get questioned all the time about past females. Now that were back together, I realize I love my girl even more bc we're like best friends and(this might sound corny) I feel she's my soulmate. Deep down, I know if the questioning don't stop it will tear us away eventually. Yet I refuse to let her go again, even though she goes to extreme measures to see if im keeping in contact with past broads. OP, man you just gotta work at it man, reinsure nobody compare and your willing to do anything to make it work. If you wanna hold on to your ol lady
RED- I am trying my best thanks for the advice
BLUE- i know im young but i feel that way also
PURPLE- tell me about it

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I just told her we shouldnt talk for a week let her think it threw if she wanna stay together then we can but if she dont wanna then imma let itgo

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I just told her we shouldnt talk for a week let her think it threw if she wanna stay together then we can but if she dont wanna then imma let it go

yeah and tell her that if she wants to stay together then she needs to try to make a serious effort in trusting you cas theres no way your relationship canmove forward with out her trusting you. If she doesnt then yeah move on

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I just told her we shouldnt talk for a week let her think it threw if she wanna stay together then we can but if she dont wanna then imma let it go

yeah and tell her that if she wants to stay together then she needs to try to make a serious effort in trusting you cas theres no way your relationship can move forward with out her trusting you. If she doesnt then yeah move on
yup thats where im at rite about now and im not even sad about it anymore im at the crossroad we either gonna move on and enjoy eachother or wegonna let this beat us and we end up wasting a year and 6 months
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom