Whens the last time that YOU had butterflies?

Somewhat of an appreciation thread.
pimp.gif

For me it was this past summer seeing my girl after about 2 weeks apart.

the whole day before i had surgery on my knee, like 9 weeks ago

I can't remember the last time, but I'm expecting the next time will be this coming Tuesday. I have to read a paper I wrote that's gettingpublished at the magazine reception.

the week before 4/20 i started feelin a chick...and it turns out she was feelin me too so we hung out on the 20th and after doing some...things, we had themost amazing couple months. Crazy butterflies until the middle of summer. ended up not takin things further tho...

This girl I was diggin told me to come over to her bday get together. Never had my quiet self come out in a while.

when my ex-girl came back from florida last november after having been gone since july.

last friday when i dropped a deck of cards at the bank for this girl i have a crush on. her co-worker thought i was cute haha.

i had some deep fried yesterday

when this girl was holing my arms walking...and slowly trying to go down...and hold my hand.......lol

everytime i hug her....

CHEESE!!!!!!

the week before 4/20 i started feelin a chick...and it turns out she was feelin me too so we hung out on the 20th and after doing some...things, we had themost amazing couple months. Crazy butterflies until the middle of summer. ended up not takin things further tho...

same thinh with me all tho were still cool and i do want to smash from time to time

Back
Top Bottom