When's the last time you gave some one a compliment?

Joined Aug 24, 2009
The other day, I told my boy he was "cool and chill".

I don't know if that actually counts though. Honestly, I should start complimenting people more often... I hear it's a good habit.

Joined May 19, 2008
I told a lady on the elevator today that her perfume was niiice. I compliment people everyday.

tupacsback

Banned
Joined Jul 6, 2011
Earlier. I give them to women often.

Edit: Anything with gorgeous in it. Women love that way more than any other complimentary word. I have been told this several times.

Joined Feb 5, 2011
I told a girl who was nervous about a job interview that she shouldn't worry cause she was experienced enough for retail and that being a cutey helps too

put em up

Banned
Joined Apr 21, 2009
Originally Posted by breakin necks

i give my girl compliments every day
dont that get old and tired. serious question, how long yall been together?

Remy LeBeau

formerly carbon16
Joined Feb 15, 2011
I told my homegirl not to worry about a job interview she has coming up because she's pretty smart.

Joined Jan 20, 2008
I compliment people daily. Customer service is mandatory in my job
but it feels good to make others smile *kanyeshrug*

Joined May 27, 2004
I noticed this lady had cut her hair so I mentioned  it and told her it looked good on her, mainly cuz I have an ulterior motive 

Joined Jun 24, 2006
I compliment my girl on a daily bases which I actually mean.

And I compliment people all the time. Whether its a dope shirt, kicks, accent, anything really
. I love pointing #$!@ out.

Joined Mar 3, 2010
I was on the elevator with some random broad, and said "hey i like ya toenails they're a nice color"

Joined Apr 6, 2009
Girls that I know get compliments pretty often.

dem ulterior motives
I have a system set up in my head.

I compliment guys and girls, does that make me weird?

jd214

Banned
Joined Aug 13, 2008
Went to the closest Wingstop which is about 30 minutes away, ordered the usual 10 regular hot (had limon pepper the day before),

Get home and opened the box, Only had 6 wings, I called them and told them about it,

They knew who I was, Since I sometimes order through the phone, The manager was cool and gave me 10 free wings.

Joined Sep 4, 2008
I don't really compliment people, but I do nice gestures that make them smile.. if that counts. 
Originally Posted by JD214

Went to the closest Wingstop which is about 30 minutes away, ordered the usual 10 regular hot (had limon pepper the day before),

Get home and opened the box, Only had 6 wings, I called them and told them about it,

They knew who I was, Since I sometimes order through the phone, The manager was cool and gave me 10 free wings.

How is that complimenting someone? 

Joined Dec 4, 2010
Originally Posted by Dakingii

$#!! son i cant even remember
Me too

I had made it a habit a couple years ago to be nicer to people, but I guess I slipped up along the way... preciate the reminder OP, but people need to see the difference between a compliment and gassin ***@ up, cuz a lotta dudes do the gassin up unwittingly.

Joined Mar 6, 2011
complimenting women these days and all they think is you're trying to get in their pants. but idk the last time i complimented someone =\
yesterday some one tweeted me and said my intelligence makes her smile...felt goodman

Joined Feb 12, 2005
Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by breakin necks

i give my girl compliments every day
dont that get old and tired. serious question, how long yall been together?

Don't let NT fool ya bro...Once you find "that" girl. a compliment a day goes a long long way. It's appreciated on her end and it feels good on your end.

Top Bottom