When's the Last Time You................

Face82 wrote:
Told somebody you loved them?

A phone call, face to face....a letter, a text?

I called my brother today and told him I loved him. Just haven't told him in a while. This was even before the thread about BFO passing. After reading that thread I'm glad I did call. Life is so god damn short.
My brother was kinda shocked since it was so random. He kinda chuckled lol.

Oh word?

I got alifst...

Moms - The other day
Dad - Not since I was 8 [he called me soft when I told him that, so I haven't todl him since[
Sister - I don't konwo
Girlfriend - Last week at her ultrasound [I can't even call her my gielfriend anymore...my baby moms]
Ex Girlfrined - Last night...

I'm a "love-e" type person. I love my friends, and most of them know that. I love my family, and they know that. I love my girlfriend and shedefinitely knows that.
I never say I love you to my dad, because he's like a emotionless rock. This guy cracked jokes and LOLd the day after my grandma passed away (my mom'smom), right when my mom and I were next to each other... in an obvious emotional wreck. And it wasn't to try to cheer us up.. the dude just has noemotions. He does care for his fam, but still.. he even laughed when NO got flooded.. he laughs at death i swear. #@! is wrong with him. Even though I cannever tell him, I still love him no matter what. It doesn't help I'm the complete opposite, emotional WRECK.

mom and g/f everytime I talk to them... I never told myself that I love me... How would you go about telling your self this?

Originally Posted by seniosoul

mom and g/f everytime I talk to them... I never told myself that I love me... How would you go about telling your self this?

I'd say by not doing things to bring harm your way. Taking care of yourself on all levels is the way to love self.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]my lil nephew before i brought him home
ohwell.gif
[/color]

Never...I can't remember the last time I said it. It's just a word though, people say it all the time w/o any emotionalattachment behind it (saying it just to say it, just goin thru the motion)...but what matters is how U really feel inside. Thats what counts...anybody can sayit, but its what U do to show it.

i told my youngest niece i loved her yesterday when i talked to her on the phone

Back
Top Bottom