Where Am I From?

I was an Army brat so I've never really lived anywhere long enough to be imbedded in the location.

It's always confusing when people ask me where I'm from. Usually I'll just say CO since I was born there and graduated high school there....orB-More/New Jersey where 90% of my fam lives.

0: Born in Ft. Carson, Colorado Springs CO
0-3: Baltimore, MD
3-7: Wurzburg, Germany
7-8: Sierra Vista, AZ
8-12: Virginia Beach, VA
12-13: Colorado Springs, CO
14-16: Baltimore, Maryland
16-17: Colorado Springs, CO
18: Joined military....etc, etc

Which place do you know best?

I would say CO if I was you.

you're from whatever city and state you where born in(Ft. Carson, Colorado Springs CO). you were just raised in a lot of difference places.
/thread

Originally Posted by ccb302

you're from whatever city and state you where born in(Ft. Carson, Colorado Springs CO). you were just raised in a lot of difference places.
/thread

Makes sense.

Originally Posted by eight2one

enlightenedespot wrote:

Which place do you know best?

I would say CO if I was you.

plus most of the girls on his hitlist are from CO....

laugh.gif

Nah, most of them are from Italy these days...where I'm stationed at now. But you didn't hear that from me....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

/thread

Makes sense.
what part of baltimore?
nerd.gif

Illuztrious wrote:

ccb302 wrote:

/thread

Makes sense.
what part of baltimore?
nerd.gif

Originally Essex road then we moved to the County (Carriage Hill in Randallstown). My Grandma and them thought they were doing it back then but the County isalmost as @+%+@+ up as the city was.

Illuztrious wrote:

ccb302 wrote:

/thread

Makes sense.
what part of baltimore?
nerd.gif

Originally Essex road then we moved to the County (Carriage Hill in Randallstown). My Grandma and them thought they were doing it back then but the County is almost as @+%+@+ up as the city was.
me too i used to live off essex road when i went up woodlawn middle. i used to live right across the street from town and country pool what partof essex road?

/thread

/thread

Makes sense.
what part of baltimore?
nerd.gif

the same street Kima was shoot on!

/thread

Makes sense.
I disagree because I was born in Landsthul, Germany so does that mean I'm from Germany?

So, do you keep in contact with friends from previous locations or do you start all over again?

Originally Posted by JayHood23

/thread

Makes sense.
I disagree because I was born in Landsthul, Germany so does that mean I'm from Germany?

I went to Landstuhl middle school and then Ramstein HS up until Christmas break of my junior year. Damn, bringing back memories...

What HS in the Springs did you graduate from? I graduated from Coronado.

Sierra

So, do you keep in contact with friends from previous locations or do you start all over again?

Well back in my day (lol) we didn't have Facebook or Myspace so it was hard to maintain contact. I've found a couple people from back in the day butnot too many. Everyone looks different grown up.

My brother was born in Wurzburg. I always tease him about being an immigrant.

YO!

Usually I'll just say CO since I was born there and graduated high school there....

Those are my 2 criteria for where I'll allow someone to claim they're from; unless they spent an overwhelming amount of time more in anotherplace.

I'd roll with the Springs.

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom