Where are all of the older accounts at?

I feel what you mean haha

11 years ago i was an 18 year old broke college freshman saving up scraps for every big Jordan release.

Now i still pick up the occasional OG colorway Jordan release maybe once a year, but just don’t give a **** most of the time.
broooo you hit the nail on the head with this one!
Same boat. The ps5 coming out at the end of the year. Wow how time flys 😂
Mannnnnn lmaoo

I been on this site for a minute now joined in high school if i can remember just be lurking since my post count is not high like some of these ppl who joined like 2 years ago lol

The rock deep beef
No karamo
The homie who had alllll the Jordan release info
Dailitso (sp?)

hood talk :pimp: .... is that still around :nerd:

When Queer Eye came out I explained “no karamo” to my wife because she loves the show. She had no idea Karamo was on the real world back in the day.

As for HT, gotta ask goldenarmz97 goldenarmz97

If it isn’t around anymore, I guess he maybe moved his “posts” to Only Stans?

Been here since the 10th grade (01’) but that account been banned. Had this one for 15 years. #TAPTAPPULL

Ben Barra Cartoon

goldenarmz???

j4y0a.gif

to this day never seen another rat get c walked on

EZ board was too raw honestly. it was like the backpage of message boards.

I stumbled upon NT late 2001 when the 3s and 11s came out, then was lurking for awhile.

Finally got approved after like 4 months in 2004.

Been on since 6th grade, crazy. Half my life.

Baddest chick that was on here was jordanchidime I think it was. If those were her real pics not to sure a lot of members remember her.

She was active around 03-05

:lol::pimp: they still have the old emojis lol

- Team LATE NIGHT
- tap tap pull
- 56k friendly
- ezboard

I'm getting nostalgic

Last edited:
Been here since the retro XI had its own forum. OG SN got banned over some BS

But yall remember that Jojo thread? S#@t was wild. Grown men were wiling to risk it all.....Some of them still post here lol

i remember that one girl that was getting gassed up BIG TIME. one dude sent her flowers. then she got exposed for making up all kinda lies and someone posted her backpage action (or something like that).

Back
Top Bottom