Where are some good hiking trails IE / OC /LA with some views?

Los Angeles

formerly bright nikes
Places near the beach, wherever, as long as the view is
smokin.gif

Nothing better than a hike followed by a sick scenary.

Put me on!!!

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Places near the beach, wherever, as long as the view is
smokin.gif

Nothing better than a hike followed by a sick scenary.

Put me on!!!

Griffith Park, I'm sure you've already been there though.

there's one in glendale...don't know what it's called but it's where this well known park is.

Try Kenneth Hahn Park.

it's about an hour hike. I think, if I can remember how long it took us.

claremont wilderness park son. 5 mile loop. like a 1400 foot elevation gain so the view is nice from the top

santa anita got sick ones where you could jump and slide down water fallzz word up to TLC

laguna beach has some. when you are on the canyon road heading towards pch, there is some tight trails.

Runyon Canyon near Sunset/Hollywood in L.A.

Place has LOTS of girls, eye candy status.

Anyway, it's not that much of a hike for serious people and come to think of it, the view is pretty much a nice panorama of smoggy L.A.

Originally Posted by killak3vin

the fullerton loop, reche canyon in redlands SIIIIICCCKKK!
reche canyon fa reals? are we talkin about the road that connects mo val and the loma linda area? or is there some other spot?

San Gabriel mountains? There are trails that take you into the wilderness, one takes you over a water fall as well...but its always dried out when I go.

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

Runyon Canyon near Sunset/Hollywood in L.A.

Place has LOTS of girls, eye candy status.

Anyway, it's not that much of a hike for serious people and come to think of it, the view is pretty much a nice panorama of smoggy L.A.

CO-SIGN!

I think its called ?Temescal Canyon Park? near Pacific Palisades/Malibu area. You take PCH West/North past Chatahqua, probably no more than 10-15 minutes fromSanta Monica. It's a fairly easy trail, probably 1 hour loop at a casual pace but you get some really nice views of the ocean and a buncha multi-milliondollar compounds/mansions in the area.

Back
Top Bottom