Where are the "America caused the Egyptian revolution" conspiracy theorists?

First Tunisia, then Egypt and now we have uprisings in Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Jordan, Bahrain, Yemen, etc.

I mean, it must be in America's best interests to have majority Shiites in Bahrain revolting against the minority ruling Sunnis just a few KMs away from where U.S. troops are stationed. Right?

Did the U.S. cause these people to revolt as well?

First Tunisia, then Egypt and now we have uprisings in Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Jordan, Bahrain, Yemen, etc.

I mean, it must be in America's best interests to have majority Shiites in Bahrain revolting against the minority ruling Sunnis just a few KMs away from where U.S. troops are stationed. Right?

Did the U.S. cause these people to revolt as well?

Bookmarked. I got some stuff I want to get off my chest about this whole "liberation". I just need the time to collect my thoughts....

Bookmarked. I got some stuff I want to get off my chest about this whole "liberation". I just need the time to collect my thoughts....

Originally Posted by GTEK

Yo your avy/signature combo is fresh tho  
pimp.gif

Oh and *grabs popcorn*

Yo your avy/signature combo is fresh tho  
pimp.gif

Oh and *grabs popcorn*

AKA He just needs time to text abeautifulhaze and ask him about his thoughts
eyes.gif

Also, paging rashi.

AKA He just needs time to text abeautifulhaze and ask him about his thoughts
eyes.gif

Also, paging rashi.

Start dropping knowledge people.

I need some opinions.

All I know is that the middle east is POPPING right now. The US state department must be haywire right now.

Start dropping knowledge people.

I need some opinions.

All I know is that the middle east is POPPING right now. The US state department must be haywire right now.

from what i have researched. AMERICA aka media makes it seem like the country is in chaos but it is just a little sector of the country. just like Afghanistan or IRAQ , they made it seem like the WHOLE country was in turmoil but in reality it's just a little part of the entire country. USA (media) did this in south america and central america during the 80's as well

Back
Top Bottom