Where are the good sneaker spots in Boston?

just like the title says just moved out here from LA for school and im looking for some places in downtown Boston to pick up my kicks at. let me know thanks

just like the title says just moved out here from LA for school and im looking for some places in downtown Boston to pick up my kicks at. let me know thanks

I just just visited Karmaloop on Newbury and Bodega on Clearway today...Nothing special at either store...Bodega had a better sneaker selection but nothing that got my attention...Just a grey Stussy shirt that I picked up! lol Haven't been to Laced in a while....They're on Columbus ave I believe

I just just visited Karmaloop on Newbury and Bodega on Clearway today...Nothing special at either store...Bodega had a better sneaker selection but nothing that got my attention...Just a grey Stussy shirt that I picked up! lol Haven't been to Laced in a while....They're on Columbus ave I believe

there is a karmalop store there!!! thats like down the street from me! perfect thanks homie!

there is a karmalop store there!!! thats like down the street from me! perfect thanks homie!

like dude said bodega, karmaloop, laced

there's also expressions for some sneakers, there's also riccardi's on newbury if you're into designer sneakers or just high-end stuff in general.

like dude said bodega, karmaloop, laced

there's also expressions for some sneakers, there's also riccardi's on newbury if you're into designer sneakers or just high-end stuff in general.

Concepts in Cambridge. They always have good stuff.
The Tannery in Cambridge is decent too.
I've heard of a place called A.W.O.L. I think on Harvard ave, but I've never been.
Karmaloop is ok for sneakers. Laced seems to never get new inventory, but once in a while they'll have good stuff.
But Bodega and Concepts def have the most limited and interesting shoes on a consistent basis.

Concepts in Cambridge. They always have good stuff.
The Tannery in Cambridge is decent too.
I've heard of a place called A.W.O.L. I think on Harvard ave, but I've never been.
Karmaloop is ok for sneakers. Laced seems to never get new inventory, but once in a while they'll have good stuff.
But Bodega and Concepts def have the most limited and interesting shoes on a consistent basis.

yeah awol on harvard st is decent. there's also a consignment spot on harvard st called at the buzzer that is dope.

yeah awol on harvard st is decent. there's also a consignment spot on harvard st called at the buzzer that is dope.

Back
Top Bottom