Where are the Tattoo shop in NYC and Long Island

I am looking to get my fourth tattoo and I want to do it somewhere different than where I've been doing it at. So can anyone recommend a few shops and there location within NYC and Long Island. Thanks.

i got one done at XXX in midtown. nice people and shop. hit it up.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Tuffcity tattoos in the bronx just moved again it's still on fordham but closer to the bx zoo
<!-----<span style="color:lime;font-family:verdana;"><!-----<div style="text-align:center">I need no team seems to be too many catty people.......<br>Ex team list: Goonies, Negrodamus, team Chicago bulls, and Team quipe chique....Funny how only one team was all females and they disbanded in peace</div><!-----<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>damn...i didnt think it would jump like this we got females making lists, dudes stripping, posting full albums,i think i saw a proposal or two...shows you the power of the P -<hr></blockquote><!----- <br>[/center]

i get my work done @ IslandTattoo in staten island.. see my dude, andrey

islandtattoosiny.com
=================
Mr. Cartoon Vans Authentic S (Blk), sz9 .. Mr Cartoon Vans Authentic S (Navy), sz9 .. White/Red-Blk XX1, sz9 .. Futura P-Rod, sz9.5 .. "Family" Team Edition SB, sz9.5 .. Blk/Baroque-Brown Blazer SB, sz9.5 (All Shoes completely DEADSTOCK) .. NO Paypal, Money Orders ONLY

Located @ Exit 10 on the NJ Turnpike // AnabolicGardo (AIM)

Back
Top Bottom