Where can I buy Nike Roshe Runs in the DMV?

Nordstrom Rack for the low, but all locations may be cleaned out already.
I was able to cop the Sport Red's and Teals the first time they popped up on NDC.

Got the Cybers from Nordstrom Rack and the Iguana's from VIP Zappos.

Originally Posted by B Fresco

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Originally Posted by dnuon2001

Sports Zone in Bowie Town Center has the black/white in 8.5
And the black/volt Roshe's at Capital Blvd and PG.

GOOD LOOKS AGAIN! Got my 8.5 in the black/whites from Bowie 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

grin.gif
Good looks to YOU kind sir, Arundel Mills had my Cyber Roshe's in an 8. Now if only I could find Sport Reds and Teals...
-taken from the store sale thread. couple sports zones still got em in different colors.

nordstrom rack in gaithersburg had iguanas sz 14, cybers sz 11, 11.5, 12 and womens tropical punch and purple in various sizes. sportzone montgomery has sirens in 10.5 and 12. ask someone in nordstrom rack to do a nationwide store search and they can ship it to your house for $11. this was as of yesterday.

I was up Towson yesterday. Nothing in a 10.. Anybody got link to infared n blk color wave pm me

Not to thread jack, but is there a reason why I can't start a thread in this forum?
nerd.gif
Been wondering the same thing, I also get the "you're new here, holding your post for moderation" message all the time. 
mad.gif

And... I can't find the damn Iguana's anywhere in-store

Only place I have seen any Roshe Runs in the DMV was Nordstrom Rack and Sportz Zone in Montgomery Mall. Been picking up pairs online since I can't find them local.

Back
Top Bottom