Where can I catch Isolated Incident, Dane Cook?

Joined Oct 12, 2008
Dane Cook is complete garbage now, he just likes to hear the same of himself talking.

old stuff: ridiculous stories, observations
new stuff: pointless, dragged out stories, and one night stand anecdotes.

sluts start screaming his name before he even finishes a joke and by the time he finishes its been 20 minutes and the joke isnt even funny.

ultralightbeam

formerly i lyricaljkilla i
Joined Nov 14, 2003
Not really a fan of dude...but he got a couple of laughs out of me with this special.

Joined Jan 4, 2009
Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

There seems to be some genuinely angry people in this thread...

It released today, packaged with the audio CD.
Did you buy it? Can you rip it and upload it? Is it uploaded anywhere? I wanna hear it.

Joined Feb 25, 2008
dane cook comedy is def old az hell but he's corny. plus i agree with every1 aove plus i hate his stupid laugh when he 's in the middle of astory.
he pauses laughs and loks at the crowd through every jokeit's like clockwork but was kinda funny but still not a fan

jibbycanoe

Banned
Joined Jan 28, 2008
wow. such a helpful crowd here. if you don't like the dude then why come in here? NT is full of nothing today...
anyhow, idk exactly what it is but you could probably DL it off Vuze or something

Joined Nov 5, 2007
Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

wow. such a helpful crowd here. if you don't like the dude then why come in here? NT is full of nothing today...
anyhow, idk exactly what it is but you could probably DL it off Vuze or something
The same reasons you can't have an Xbox 360 thread without PS3 fanboys coming in and screaming how awesome they are.

small penises

Joined Nov 18, 2007
Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

pretty much, never found out why all the hate for him on here, dude is comedy

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now