Where can I catch Isolated Incident, Dane Cook?

I missed it the other night and I love Dane Cook...
pimp.gif

Dane Cook is complete garbage now, he just likes to hear the same of himself talking.

old stuff: ridiculous stories, observations
new stuff: pointless, dragged out stories, and one night stand anecdotes.

sluts start screaming his name before he even finishes a joke and by the time he finishes its been 20 minutes and the joke isnt even funny.

Not really a fan of dude...but he got a couple of laughs out of me with this special.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

There seems to be some genuinely angry people in this thread...
laugh.gif

It released today, packaged with the audio CD.

Did you buy it? Can you rip it and upload it? Is it uploaded anywhere? I wanna hear it.

dane cook comedy is def old az hell but he's corny. plus i agree with every1 aove plus i hate his stupid laugh when he 's in the middle of astory.
laugh.gif
he pauses laughs and loks at the crowd through every jokeit's like clockwork but was kinda funny but still not a fan
indifferent.gif

wow. such a helpful crowd here. if you don't like the dude then why come in here? NT is full of nothing today...
anyhow, idk exactly what it is but you could probably DL it off Vuze or something

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

wow. such a helpful crowd here. if you don't like the dude then why come in here? NT is full of nothing today...
anyhow, idk exactly what it is but you could probably DL it off Vuze or something
The same reasons you can't have an Xbox 360 thread without PS3 fanboys coming in and screaming how awesome they are.

small penises

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

pretty much, never found out why all the hate for him on here, dude is comedy

Back
Top Bottom