Where can i cop these converse chucks...........

parra-con.jpg

i need these in a sz9.5 all i know that their called Parra X Converse

[h1]Parra x Converse(RED) Chuck Taylor[/h1]
parra-converse-1.jpg
Greatness collaborates on the Parra x Converse(RED) Chuck Taylor. Artist Parra participates in the Paint the Town(RED) series with Converse dressing up the Chuck Taylor in khaki suede. Cherry characters pop up all over the iconic silhouette for a fun and preppy take on the (RED) theme. A clean white midsole and a red chambray lining give this Chuck T hip color blocking with country club class. With a portion of the proceeds going to the fight against AIDS in Africa, this collaborative kick is the definition of win-win. This special pair of Parra Chuck’s is only available at stores with Converse First String accounts including Nice Kicks in Austin, TX.

Parra x Converse(RED) Chuck Taylor
$75

Nice Kicks
2815 Guadalupe
Austin, TX 78705
[MAP]

Carried Exclusively at:
Nice Kicks – Austin, TX
Kicks Hawaii – Honolulu, HI
Aloha Rag – Honolulu, HI and New York,NY
Major – Washington D.C.
Commonwealth – Washington, DC
Shoe Gallery – Miami, FL
Compound Gallery – Portland, OR
Bodega – Boston, MA
Wish – Atlanta, GA
Ubiq – Philadelphia, PA
Undefeated – Los Angeles, CA
St. Alfred – Chicago, IL
Blends – Los Angeles, CA
Proper – Long Beach, CA

Via NiceKicks.com

[h1]Parra x Converse(RED) Chuck Taylor[/h1]
parra-converse-1.jpg
Greatness collaborates on the Parra x Converse(RED) Chuck Taylor. Artist Parra participates in the Paint the Town(RED) series with Converse dressing up the Chuck Taylor in khaki suede. Cherry characters pop up all over the iconic silhouette for a fun and preppy take on the (RED) theme. A clean white midsole and a red chambray lining give this Chuck T hip color blocking with country club class. With a portion of the proceeds going to the fight against AIDS in Africa, this collaborative kick is the definition of win-win. This special pair of Parra Chuck’s is only available at stores with Converse First String accounts including Nice Kicks in Austin, TX.

Parra x Converse(RED) Chuck Taylor
$75

Nice Kicks
2815 Guadalupe
Austin, TX 78705
[MAP]

Carried Exclusively at:
Nice Kicks – Austin, TX
Kicks Hawaii – Honolulu, HI
Aloha Rag – Honolulu, HI and New York,NY
Major – Washington D.C.
Commonwealth – Washington, DC
Shoe Gallery – Miami, FL
Compound Gallery – Portland, OR
Bodega – Boston, MA
Wish – Atlanta, GA
Ubiq – Philadelphia, PA
Undefeated – Los Angeles, CA
St. Alfred – Chicago, IL
Blends – Los Angeles, CA
Proper – Long Beach, CA

Via NiceKicks.com

prety cool kicks, know where i can get the black perforated chucks?

prety cool kicks, know where i can get the black perforated chucks?

I'm not sure where ur located but near me they have a converse outlet and I'll check for ya

I'm not sure where ur located but near me they have a converse outlet and I'll check for ya

Back
Top Bottom