Where Can I Find Anonymous KKK Member List Leak?

Jim Gray is gay. I thought the klan doesn't accept that

Maybe the KKK is trying to be more accepting and tolerant................................of other racist white people :lol:
Racist gay ppl are out here man as hypocritical as that may seem

:nerd: :smh:

It is good that you can own up to it.
Just to be clear since you do cowardly stuff on this site are you calling me a homosexual and a racist?

Don't duck and dodge this one. This is a question that only requires a yes or no answer.

Last edited:
"i dont take offense to stuff that doesnt apply to me" 
eyes.gif

The people and voters in these cities and states are going have to make an uproar in order to get these politicians out of office and draw more attention to this matter.
It's probably safe to say that the individuals who support and voted for these people share the same racist views. I doubt there is going to be any uproar.

Lol. NT eats up another racist conspiracy theory. What a surprise. So how did "anonymous" supposedly obtain this information? :lol:

http://www.wbir.com/story/news/2015...aims-kkk-ties-calls-them-defamatory/75040018/

(WBIR - KNOXVILLE) Knoxville Mayor Madeline Rogero scoffed at the suggestion that she is in any way affiliated with the hate group Ku Klux Klan, and even poked fun at an online list that suggests otherwise.

But, she called the accusations "defamatory" and said they should be retracted immediately.

"It is irresponsible and slanderous," Rogero said in a released statement. "Although, on a positive note, I do appreciate that they are using a picture of me from 12 years ago. Very flattering!"

Anonymous, a loosely associated network of hackers that has become known for a series of cyberattacks on governments, religions – specifically, Scientology – and corporations, has threatened to expose 1,000 members of the KKK on Nov. 5.

However, a list that went viral starting late Sunday, that does not appear to be associated with the group, suggests that dozens of politicians are connected to the KKK. Anonymous, though, did link to the list from its Facebook page.

The list highlights Rogero, Georgia Sen. Johnny Isakson and Lexington, Ky. Mayor Jim Gray, who is gay, among others.

The 2 minute and 46 second long video says "these are the officials that have political power in the USA that are associated with either the KKK or racists related."

The video notes that "addresses will not be released so nobody gets it in their mind to take out their own justice against them."

An Isakson spokesperson told WBIR 10News: "This information is absolutely false. Senator Isakson has never been affiliated with the KKK."

The list said Rogero was connected to the KKK's "Ku Klos Knights" affiliation out of Church Hill, Tn.

Rogero questioned whether she should even respond to the allegations, noting that "given my background, my interracial family, my public record and my personal beliefs, this would be hilarious except that it is probably being seen by a lot of people who have no idea who I am."

Rogero, who recently won re-election, said she began her political career working for the rights of farm workers with Cesar Chavez. She also spent decades working for a number of causes tied to social justice and equality.

"As Mayor, I have pushed for diversity in our workforce and outreach to and inclusion of people of all backgrounds in our community," she said. "In concert with President Obama's 'My Brother's Keeper' program, I began the 'Save Our Son's initiative to increase opportunities and reduce violence-related deaths among boys and young men of color. I have advocated publicly for LGBT civil rights, and I was the only mayor in Tennessee to sign onto the mayors' amicus brief for the plaintiffs in the Supreme Court's marriage equality case. In short, I don't think the KKK would want anything to do with me."

"I’m not even sure this is worth responding to, but for the record: There is a list circulating online purporting to “out” elected officials as members of the KKK. For reasons unfathomable to me or anyone who knows me, my name is on the list. Given my background, my interracial family, my public record and my personal beliefs, this would be hilarious except that it is probably being seen by a lot of people who have no idea who I am.
So, just to be clear, for anyone who doesn’t know me: Don’t be ridiculous. I began my political career working for the rights of farm workers with Cesar Chavez. I have spent decades working for causes of social justice and equality. As Mayor, I have pushed for diversity in our workforce and outreach to and inclusion of people of all backgrounds in our community. In concert with President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper program, I began the Save Our Sons initiative to increase opportunities and reduce violence-related deaths among boys and young men of color. I have advocated publicly for LGBT civil rights, and I was the only mayor in Tennessee to sign onto the mayors’ amicus brief for the plaintiffs in the Supreme Court’s marriage equality case. In short, I don’t think the KKK would want anything to do with me.
I strongly request that anyone associated with the creation and dissemination of this false and defamatory accusation retract it immediately. It is irresponsible and slanderous. (Although, on a positive note, I do appreciate that they are using a picture of me from 12 years ago. Very flattering!)
1,092 Likes · 263 Comments · 319 Shares"

Says the dude who used Infowars as a source to practice some diet racism against Muslims :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL. I already knew that you would be in here jumping on this fantasy. Good luck with your racist witch hunt.

Maybe the KKK is trying to be more accepting and tolerant................................of other racist white people :lol:

Just to be clear since you do cowardly stuff on this site are you calling me a homosexual and a racist?

Don't duck and dodge this one. This is a question that only requires a yes or no answer.

Yes.

Last edited:

Yes.
Good to see you're openly being offensive and insulting for all to see now.

what if klan rallies where like this

exchange turtles for what ever group they hating this week

Lol. NT eats up another racist conspiracy theory. What a surprise. So how did "anonymous" supposedly obtain this information?
laugh.gif

http://www.wbir.com/story/news/2015...aims-kkk-ties-calls-them-defamatory/75040018/

(WBIR - KNOXVILLE) Knoxville Mayor Madeline Rogero scoffed at the suggestion that she is in any way affiliated with the hate group Ku Klux Klan, and even poked fun at an online list that suggests otherwise.

But, she called the accusations "defamatory" and said they should be retracted immediately.

"It is irresponsible and slanderous," Rogero said in a released statement. "Although, on a positive note, I do appreciate that they are using a picture of me from 12 years ago. Very flattering!"

Anonymous, a loosely associated network of hackers that has become known for a series of cyberattacks on governments, religions – specifically, Scientology – and corporations, has threatened to expose 1,000 members of the KKK on Nov. 5.

However, a list that went viral starting late Sunday, that does not appear to be associated with the group, suggests that dozens of politicians are connected to the KKK. Anonymous, though, did link to the list from its Facebook page.

The list highlights Rogero, Georgia Sen. Johnny Isakson and Lexington, Ky. Mayor Jim Gray, who is gay, among others.

The 2 minute and 46 second long video says "these are the officials that have political power in the USA that are associated with either the KKK or racists related."

The video notes that "addresses will not be released so nobody gets it in their mind to take out their own justice against them."

An Isakson spokesperson told WBIR 10News: "This information is absolutely false. Senator Isakson has never been affiliated with the KKK."

The list said Rogero was connected to the KKK's "Ku Klos Knights" affiliation out of Church Hill, Tn.

Rogero questioned whether she should even respond to the allegations, noting that "given my background, my interracial family, my public record and my personal beliefs, this would be hilarious except that it is probably being seen by a lot of people who have no idea who I am."

Rogero, who recently won re-election, said she began her political career working for the rights of farm workers with Cesar Chavez. She also spent decades working for a number of causes tied to social justice and equality.

"As Mayor, I have pushed for diversity in our workforce and outreach to and inclusion of people of all backgrounds in our community," she said. "In concert with President Obama's 'My Brother's Keeper' program, I began the 'Save Our Son's initiative to increase opportunities and reduce violence-related deaths among boys and young men of color. I have advocated publicly for LGBT civil rights, and I was the only mayor in Tennessee to sign onto the mayors' amicus brief for the plaintiffs in the Supreme Court's marriage equality case. In short, I don't think the KKK would want anything to do with me."

"I’m not even sure this is worth responding to, but for the record: There is a list circulating online purporting to “out” elected officials as members of the KKK. For reasons unfathomable to me or anyone who knows me, my name is on the list. Given my background, my interracial family, my public record and my personal beliefs, this would be hilarious except that it is probably being seen by a lot of people who have no idea who I am.
So, just to be clear, for anyone who doesn’t know me: Don’t be ridiculous. I began my political career working for the rights of farm workers with Cesar Chavez. I have spent decades working for causes of social justice and equality. As Mayor, I have pushed for diversity in our workforce and outreach to and inclusion of people of all backgrounds in our community. In concert with President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper program, I began the Save Our Sons initiative to increase opportunities and reduce violence-related deaths among boys and young men of color. I have advocated publicly for LGBT civil rights, and I was the only mayor in Tennessee to sign onto the mayors’ amicus brief for the plaintiffs in the Supreme Court’s marriage equality case. In short, I don’t think the KKK would want anything to do with me.
I strongly request that anyone associated with the creation and dissemination of this false and defamatory accusation retract it immediately. It is irresponsible and slanderous. (Although, on a positive note, I do appreciate that they are using a picture of me from 12 years ago. Very flattering!)
Says the dude who used Infowars as a source to practice some diet racism against Muslims
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL. I already knew that you would be in here jumping on this fantasy. Good luck with your racist witch hunt.

Maybe the KKK is trying to be more accepting and tolerant................................of other racist white people
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
mean.gif

Yes.
View media item 1772000

Last edited:
Meth was waiting in the cut for ole boy to cross the line. :rofl: :rofl:

Me and my alter ego Gwap are both thrilled at this news. :lol:

Zik's lob game on Chris Paul doe :smokin

Last edited:

Lol. NT eats up another racist conspiracy theory. What a surprise. So how did "anonymous" supposedly obtain this information? :lol:

Says the dude who used Infowars as a source to practice some diet racism against Muslims :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes.

View media item 1772000

Cub6.gif

Zik asked him "For the record, speaking clearly into the microphone... are you saying this insult to me?"

And he actually said yes 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom