Where can I find authentic BBC stuff besides the site? Everything I like is sold out

eek.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Eranoitckik

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Eranoitckik wrote:
Originally Posted by Kicktionare

Dang dog you killed the thread quick

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Forgot to log out properly I see. Should've made the alt an anagram.

Probably the biggest fail I've ever seen on NT. Son responded by changing his posts SN so people wouldn't think that it's him."Wait what??"
roll.gif
Posting then coming back later when the thread is dead to give yourself e-props.
How pathetic do you have to be to try giving YOURSELF e-props. Forgot to sign out eh?

Biggest fail on NT?

you must be new.

Just for lulz..... but you are way too cool for this. And this internet business is real business cause this is pathetic.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Yeah ok

Originally Posted by greatone632

First things first, I ain't a hypebeast..  Ive never owned anything BBC.  I listened to some new NERD from the album and drifted into the bbc store site..

grin.gif
 Trying to hard...

Ok first off, pertaining to the thread topic and OP, have you tried GILT? and secondly.. WOOWWWWW lmfao

I been peeped dude with the reverse screenname. Thing that originally made me laugh is he spelled it wrong lol. Kikc? Fail.

This is stupid, dude just asked where he could get some authentic BBC online and instead of  helping him out everybody just wanna come and try to be a comedian. Y'all are the REAL losers!

Homie, if I knew a spot online I would let you know

thread is killin meee

how dude try to give himself e-props

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by nyckone

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Eranoitckik wrote:
Originally Posted by Kicktionare

Dang dog you killed the thread quick

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Forgot to log out properly I see. Should've made the alt an anagram.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Probably the biggest fail I've ever seen on NT. Son responded by changing his posts SN so people wouldn't think that it's him."Wait what??"
roll.gif
Posting then coming back later when the thread is dead to give yourself e-props.
How pathetic do you have to be to try giving YOURSELF e-props. Forgot to sign out eh?
wowzers!!! one of the most pathetic things i have ever seen perpetrated on niketalk!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
QFT!

The buffonery is through the e-charts.

Back
Top Bottom