Where can I find Ben Davis Work Pants?

I have been on the search for Ben Davis Work Pants/Chinos...does anyone know where to find them? I've checked some Swap Meets and Army Surplus Stores, butto no avail. Everyone seems to only stock Dickies. Can anyone shed some light and give me specific locations? I really appreciate it. Thanks!

don't know where you're located exactly, but there's a dickies/ben davis outlet store in riverside on magnolia st. near the galleria mall.

^ he said he
moz-screenshot.jpg
checked some swapmeets

most so-cal swapmeets dont carry the pants anymore like (norwalk,paramount,santa fe springs)

but like he said never hurts to try ,ask the owner if they can order some

o word they dont? damn thats a change then. i guess its cuz theyre trying to go the whole streetwear route rightnow
smh.gif

hmm, i say you head back to the swapmeets and like pimp said, talk to the dudes who carry 501s and dickies and ask them if they can order some, cuz these catscarried BD like crazy not to long ago.

Where are you exactly? Because Bell Sales on the korner of MLK and Vermont in L.A. behind the Yoshinoya sells them.

Damn I haven't heard of Bell Sales in a long while. They always carried the hood clothes. Ben Ds, Dickies, Carhartt and I even think they carried FriscoBens.

Solos were hella wide. Things look like you could fit two people in one pair, even if you did get your size.

I was going to say Benos but then realized that place has been closed for a bit. I would give Bell Sales a call though.

I really appreciate it guys...I'm going to check out all the places you mentioned starting with Doughboys.

On another note...I can't seem to find SOLOS anymore! Not that I'm looking for them....anyone remember them? Solos were the!$%! when I was a 9thgrade wannabe thug. Memories...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Damn I haven't heard of Bell Sales in a long while. They always carried the hood clothes. Ben Ds, Dickies, Carhartt and I even think they carried Frisco Bens.

Solos were hella wide. Things look like you could fit two people in one pair, even if you did get your size.

I was going to say Benos but then realized that place has been closed for a bit. I would give Bell Sales a call though.

Yeah Bell Sales is the spot to go for all your hood attire. I need to go this weekend for a Carhartt jacket. Solos you kan get at any swapmeet in L.A.

Ben davis are dope..Solos are wack. You cant get ben davis here in sd anymore unless you know people that know people. Marios and and fam bam dont even carrythem..good luck searching brotha.

Back
Top Bottom