where can i find the Air Foamposite Pro LE (metallic silver / black)?

foamposite_sil_blk.jpg i need these please

These were limited? Dammit, I was hoping to find a pair sometime soon. I remember shoejocky.com had a bunch of these last summer and I slept.

These were limited?
I know right? I got mine for $90 (Emp Appr.) and kinda had my way with em.
laugh.gif
If I knew they were limited I would of took a little better care of them.

got a pair sz 9.5, had em for sale for the longest and nobody wanted to get em, and now i def. appreciate the shoes more and am glad i still got em!

Originally Posted by SNEAKHER

Originally Posted by ninjahood

NYC swallowed those whole when they dropped...
So did DC/MD/VA.

ive noticed that these two areas/regions fight over who got "put on" to foams first. no matter how suttle the "jabs" are, they arealways thrown, why?

I don't think he meant it as a subtle jab. Fact of the matter is foams are ate up in these two regions. Heck, I didn't even know the silver joints cameout until I saw them on the metro.
laugh.gif

I did see them on FCNY website a few months back in a size 12.5. They pop up on eBay quite frequently in various sizes as well.

ive noticed that these two areas/regions fight over who got "put on" to foams first. no matter how suttle the "jabs" are, they are always thrown, why?

NYC has claims to so many things.. we will not let something thats truly ours be added to that list.

Just let it go, your beating a dead horse. If they were on dopes since 97' then its whatever. This falls into the same category as goadomes, it'snot even worth arguing.

As for the foams in questions, check ebay or possibly ISS, I scored red & blue pros from there recently for a damn good price.

I've also been looking for these forever, your best bet is flight club or ebay gets a pair in your size.

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Originally Posted by SNEAKHER

Originally Posted by ninjahood

NYC swallowed those whole when they dropped...
So did DC/MD/VA.

ive noticed that these two areas/regions fight over who got "put on" to foams first. no matter how suttle the "jabs" are, they are always thrown, why?
LOL I'm just speaking the truth. Whenever flightposites or foamposites come out in this area they generally go pretty quick. Sometimes itdepends on the color too like those Cowboys color Flightposites 1's. Those sat for awhile. I don't know how the black Foamposites ones with the redbottom are sellin though.....

Some spots still have these, dooms, blue & all black ones. Even the blue, brown, & tan foam maxes. What size are you looking for?

YOUNG SHERLOCk, I know I'm not the TS, but I've also been on a desperate hunt for these since release. I was on vacation for 3 weeks in Jamaica, andended up missign out. Size 9, and I know that'll be a $#!%% to find. One spot I know though had them for $400, a tad bit (yea right, a %#$$ load) outta myprice range.

Any info.?

Back
Top Bottom