Where can I find these Nike Downshifters?

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=nike...1&tbnw=100&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:0

It seems I can only find it on overseas sites, and I'm sketchy from ordering stuff from foreign sites.  I think I might try like 10 Wherehouse Shoe Sale stores or the Shoe Cities in Los Angeles area.  Any recommendations?

is there a particular reason you want these so bad? No hate if so, but they seem to be at best an entry level runner that you can EASILY find a substitute for. Something like the Dart, Dual Fusion, and many more. 

original-nike-downshifter-ii-msl-running-shoe-1001-29-flexteam@7.jpg

I admire the grey and yellow bottom colorway streamline shoe for Breakdancing. In my former never ending search, you can't find ONE damn grey yellow air max model without that air bubble getting in the way, with the exception of the Lunar Glides, but the Lunars are too flat.

I do have some Darts, I will look into Dual Fusion and stuff.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

is there a particular reason you want these so bad? No hate if so, but they seem to be at best an entry level runner that you can EASILY find a substitute for. Something like the Dart, Dual Fusion, and many more. 

agree!

Back
Top Bottom