where can i get a coat like this? and whats it called? (pics)

i been looking for a good short trench for quite some time. i like this style that a friend passed along to me but just the pics.
i was wondering if anybody could point me in a direction of where to find one like this. any any good brands that make them.

picture 1

Ask Anton.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by horchata kid

inspector gadget's r us

I'm getting one of my coats fitted with a ventilation/AC system so I can wear it during the summer.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by horchata kid

inspector gadget's r us

I'm getting one of my coats fitted with a ventilation/AC system so I can wear it during the summer.

roll.gif

wheres the pic of you and your friends in a circle... that !%%% was hilarious.

I have seen the Burberry trench coat at Nordstrom Rack for around $400 ($1000 reg). If you don't want to spend that much check out the stores Antonmentioned but it isn't really jacket weather so they might not be on hand. Also, J Crew or Club Monaco usually have them. Its not about the price it isabout the fit.

Originally Posted by fattymagee14

I have seen the Burberry trench coat at Nordstrom Rack for around $400 ($1000 reg). If you don't want to spend that much check out the stores Anton mentioned but it isn't really jacket weather so they might not be on hand. Also, J Crew or Club Monaco usually have them. Its not about the price it is about the fit.
this may be a problem but if u find one u can probably get a discount

wait so Anton is a dude??? Serious Question: Are you Bisexual?
Because I seen you been postin some stuff recently and pause.....I mean I know I take an L for even lurking in thisthread http://niketalk.com/topic/175564
but bruh why were you helping the girls find dudes that were attractive?
I'm not impliying that you are gay I'm just asking, why were such actions taken in those particular circumstances?

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Because I seen you been postin some stuff recently and pause.....I mean I know I take an L for even lurking in this thread http://niketalk.com/topic/175564
I'm not impliying that you are gay I'm just asking, why were such actions taken in those particular circumstances?
1. I'm not gay or bisexual...I joke a lot and there's nothing wrong with calling another man attractive. NTer's do it all the time onthe low.
2. I'm not the only guy in that thread who posted pics. Not even close.
3. Why do you care?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Because I seen you been postin some stuff recently and pause.....I mean I know I take an L for even lurking in this thread http://niketalk.com/topic/175564
1. I'm not gay or bisexual...I joke a lot and there's nothing wrong with calling another man attractive. NTer's do it all the time on the low.
2. I'm not the only guy in that thread who posted pics. Not even close.
3. Why do you care?
grin.gif
1.thanks for the clarification
2.care, not really, its just I see you everywhere on this board and I wanted to be informed
3.good day fellow NTer

that's you son?!
laugh.gif
you look mad out of place in this pic.

"but one of these things does not belong here, now it's time to play our gaaaame, bum bum bum, it's time to play our game!"

what show was that from anyway? sesame street?

Back
Top Bottom