Where can I get a CUSTOM HOODY?

let me post

Banned
Sup guys, I was just wondering if there are any spots that could make custom hoodies for you, and are actually good at it. Anyone know?

I want a black hoody with silver script, depicting the logo from a 72 Chevelle.

8791686_R.jpg

post yur hoodie on here when u get it done! i wanna see how it turns out, cuz that a bad idea

Thanks Maza, I might try that spot out, since it's here in the city. Hopefully it won't be too expensive. Do you know if I gotta provide the hoody, or if they got em?

yeaa they got pro club hoodies there, thick as hell, , i got a shirt done there, cost me 30 with a t shirt
sell me your blk./cement IIIs and your half cabsin a 9.5 -10!!!!!!

bayyy areaaaaa

just rolled thru first step earlier tonight (THX A LOT FOR NOTHING, AGAIN, MR FANCYPANTS)

anyways, kickswise, it wasn't worth going, but i did happen upon their custom embroidery+screenprinting spot in the back. i picked up one of their handouts for the hoodies. it had a price list. i'll post a general rundown later if anyone is interested. i'm too lazy to go down to the car and get it now.

oh, they also do varsity letterman style jackets, which i really dig.....$200 just for the plain jacket and dunno about how much for embroidery/customizing, but quality of the jackets are pretty decent.....made by GAMETIME or something like that.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

^Yeah, if you could, please just lemme know how much they'd charge for a hoody to be embroidered. I've been wanting that Chevelle design for a while now.

i just looked at the hoody handout.....i guess i mixed up this one w/one of the t-shirt or other custom gear handouts that had a more extensive price breakdown. only price listed on the hoody one is $50.00 for the "applique zipper hoodie 2 color"

it's for them raised stitched on letters like on varsity letterman jackets or the felt like ones.

i don't have a scanner or the time to ghetto upload and take a pic of the handout but the customization options on the lettering/logos are as follows.......

--font style
--color outline/inside
--height/size (6x6, 14x6, 14x14 are the dimensions offered on the sheet....dunno if you can do your own custom sizing)

i've never had any hoodies done at First Step, but i did have em embroider some of my Swingman jerseys way back when at their now defunct Metro Center spot. they did a decent job, and the old Korean dude running things was pretty cool. i'm not sure if he's handling the custom spot on Market St. tho.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

Back
Top Bottom