where can i get a good digi cam for cheap

Joined Jun 17, 2006
^eh?

once you get over...4 or 5(or some other figure, maybe 5 or 6; i'm pretty sure it's as low as 2-4), megapixel count doesn't matter. I mean, I've seen those door crasher 7 megapixel joints for dead cheap, but the quality of the pictures are most definitely crap.

formerly shoeWUfreak

Joined Jul 15, 2006
depends on the quality of the lens bro, i work at a electronics store, and canon sonys and nikons have the best lens apparently certain canon lens that are 3 megapixels can compare to 4 or 5 of sonys and other companys soo u really get what u pay for

Joined Jan 22, 2006
Sony Cybershot 7 megapixels = $180 before taxes @ Best Buy.
Rien ne change sauf les gueules de bouffon sur les billets

Joined Dec 4, 2006
^^^ damn thats pretty good for a 7 MP camera, try the spadina/college area at the computer stores, they always have digi cams too
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now