WHERE CAN I GET THE COUNTDOWN PACKAGES??

it's still months away. be patient.
PSU's Return to its Glory Days.

Get 2.5% back on Eastbay and Footlocker purchases!

Quote:
well my brothers sisters dads
:rofl:
roll.gif
houstonrockets

Quote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well my brothers sisters dads friend on my grandmothers exhusbands moms side is CEO of nike
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
damn son isn't easier to say long distance releative. Don't need to told the life story about it. :lol:
laugh.gif

yeah well i live in the boonies and dont get out much but on the low low i just copped ALL of the packages at my local quickie mart. I'll post pics in 2 hours

I know the Champs in Plaza Las America's got the DMP...they should get these as well...

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

sshhh i from Guam...im just gonna get mines from Poofyo101 and still praying real hard that Eastbay gets em too...cause theres nothing wrong getting 2 pairs :tongue:
tongue.gif
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust​

Quote:
Poofyo101

So you will be gettin all the packs for sure... what is your price going to be.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

wherever the DMP sold...or just wait and buy em later
Team New York​
4L8O15S16T23!42​
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Swoosh? Hopefully? Or is that wishful thinking?

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: MoMoney848

Quote:
well my brothers sisters dads friend on my grandmothers exhusbands moms side is CEO of nike
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002​

I just can't wait until Kay's Shoes put them up for pre-order. I called on Monday, and was told they will be accepting pre-orders up to a certain amount!!!
Enter Code (322) at www.kaysshoes.com to Save on Pre-Ordering Air Jordan 8 "Playoffs".-Pre-order Guaranteed!! Great Selection and the Best Service!

Back
Top Bottom