Where did Chi City go?????

I have been eagerly waiting like fat kid in the lunch line for a new video.....and I searched for a website for him and came up with nothing......

did he retire from YT???  

I've been waiting as well
smh.gif

He 'exposed' Youtube in a youtube video so I'm not surprised if his account vanished.

Originally Posted by DublBagn

I have been eagerly waiting like fat kid in the lunch line for a new video.....and I searched for a website for him and came up with nothing......

did he retire from YT???  
I don't know why that had me
roll.gif

(this is just my opinion)

I think that after he made that post about youtube telling him to make his videos a certain way (something like that) that youtube stop paying him. Thats what i think...

I doubt it has anything to do w/ that behind the scenes youtube video he did.
Who knows what happened...his account is still active.

I've followed him on blogtv whenever I had the chance. He was telling everyone last year that he wouldnt really be doing the whole online thing anymore. He will come on blogtv once in
a blue moon though.

More importantly where is my dude Rilla? After he did the opening for Waka Flocka I haven't heard anything about him. I know there was a shootout that night. Hopefully he's in jail & not dead.

His goal right now is living life and personally reaching out to his fans (such as traveling). Dunno if he explicitly said he was quitting Youtube though. He may comeback later this year though

Originally Posted by Ween H4ed

His goal right now is living life and personally reaching out to his fans (such as traveling). Dunno if he explicitly said he was quitting Youtube though. He may comeback later this year though
if this is the case here is my blind request for chi city.....come to detroit.....i want to meet this dude.....he has inspired me to do better things for others in the past 6 months or so.....I would like to see whats on his mind.....

Back
Top Bottom