Where did the style of wearing fitteds with all tags on originate??

I can tell a NE from a mile away it just has that look.

I stopped doing it after 05, I bought nothing but on-fields ad didn't like the stickers.

Don't do fitteds anymore.

Only bammas leave all that on there. The only thing I leave is the hologram under the brim

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

are you aware of white people or are we just throwing those numbers out the window?
whats the percentage of 5950 wearers that aren't white?
laugh.gif

2, or 3 you're saying?

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by JediMaster23

90% of fitted wearer's keep the top brim tags on from what I've seen.
have you stayed within harlem your whole life?
NINETY percent?  2 or 3, tops.

and the !!#! looks ridiculous.
laugh.gif
i remember seeing this family on the subway,  the dad must have been in his mid to late 40's and the kids were about 10 and 14   and they all had their hats on with the big on field sticker on them.

when i used to work at lids some dude offered me a $20 if i would let him rummage through the hats and take about 30 stickers for his hats,  i happily allowed him to proceed and go ahead.

and theres no way in hell 90% of people who wear fitteds keep the stickers on their hats.    keepin stickers on your hats looks tacky to me but im not going to worry about how or what other men decide to do with their hats.

i leave all the stickers on my hats for a day or two. just to make sure i want the hat and to make sure it fits right. then i take off the stickers except the square hologram.

i used to leave the stickers on back in 02-03 but my nephews would take the stickers off and i would always have that circle on the hat. then it was pretty much useless.

Originally Posted by proper english

so other dudes know it's legit.. idk 
grin.gif
.. i've seen kids with the sizing labels on their jeans intact. 
where do they do that at?

Spike Lee was giving a speech at my school and apparently he went in on a dude for still having the stickers on

Originally Posted by dakid2301

I leave my stickers on my New Era Caps only its like sayin pretty much your hat is New Era and you payed top dollar for it. More or less to let people know u dont have a cheap hat!

"Top dollar"? The +#+@? Hats are only $35.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dakid2301

I leave my stickers on my New Era Caps only its like sayin pretty much your hat is New Era and you payed top dollar for it. More or less to let people know u dont have a cheap hat!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

only the the MLB and the New Era holograms under the bill. not that huge *** sticker on top of the bill.

I know the answer.

It was Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff when the whole Starter hat craze was poppin in the late 80's/early 90's.

i use left over stickers for my laptop and put them on the bottom and sometimes the top of my fitteds (be having hype beast S_tin they pants thinking i got (1 of 1. 10 deep or stussy x MLB x on the field fitteds)
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
"i dont wanna see
nerd.gif
none of you F_ers in WDYWT biting my style
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom