Where did the style of wearing fitteds with all tags on originate??

I know sagging pants originated in prisons, but what about wearing all the tags on your hats?  I'm usually down for styles, but I can't do this one.  Especially with the damn UPC/Barcode still on there
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Just seems childish to me. My bad if this seems racist/prejudiced in any way, that is not my intention.  Just trying to get an honest, mature answer.

I feel the same way, never saw the point. Then when the hat gets old the stickers are peeling off with lint on the rolled up edges
laugh.gif

Not cool at all

so other dudes know it's legit.. idk 
grin.gif
.. i've seen kids with the sizing labels on their jeans intact. 

I leave my stickers on my New Era Caps only its like sayin pretty much your hat is New Era and you payed top dollar for it. More or less to let people know u dont have a cheap hat!

Dudes with all the stickers on probably walk into a store and just exchange it for a new one without anyone noticing and walk right out

Originally Posted by dakid2301

I leave my stickers on my New Era Caps only its like sayin pretty much your hat is New Era and you payed top dollar for it. More or less to let people know u dont have a cheap hat!

doesnt n/flag logo say that?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

dakid2301 wrote:

doesnt n/flag logo say that?

Yep.

For team fitteds, i just leave the small silver rectangular sticker on, the size tag and every other sticker i take off.

I only leave the Gold Foil on my new era, Or the Big sticker on the lid for my On Field Cap New Era.

no price or anything else on my underbrim.

Originally Posted by JediMaster23

I only leave the Gold Foil on my new era, Or the Big sticker on the lid for my On Field Cap New Era.

no price or anything else on my underbrim.
but why the %@$! would you do that?

Originally Posted by dakid2301

I tried leaving the tag on my hat and felt like total d-bag. I never leave the tags on especially those new mlb hats.

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

Dudes with all the stickers on probably walk into a store and just exchange it for a new one without anyone noticing and walk right out

laugh.gif
  i take my stickers off but i got a ton of size 7 1/2 and 7 5/8 new era stickers  and all the price tags on the wall in my closet just in case my hat doesn't fit like it once did ill put the stickers and tags back on it and exchange it for a new one.

I leave the hologram and size sticker, sometimes I forget to take off the price sticker tho. People been doing this in high school and when I got my first New Era fitted in college it seemed natural to me.

I def had to take the big sticker off the on field hat tho, it just looks ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom