Where did "What the Dunk" drop??

Joined Mar 22, 2006
New York, Los Angeles, and Portland. Sold out within seconds. Kicks are pretty dope.

From "everyonesenemy" on eBay:

Joined Sep 2, 2002
supreme, union, brooklyn projects, valsurf north hollywood and active burbank. Portland sold out today in only two stores. Next is NY
R.I.P. PROPS​
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Joined Feb 26, 2005
Those shoes are way too crazy.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Joined Feb 24, 2005
i heard Valsurf sold em for $299.99
==========
Those who complain about increased prices on "hype" products need to take an Economics course and learn about Supply and Demand.

Joined Mar 6, 2007
$299.99 for retail? thats insane...
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

wj4

Joined Jul 6, 2002
Wow, the resell on these is crazy. And you're right about Val. LOL, if I knew about them, I probably would've tried to get a pair or so to resell.
I'm countin' those M's now/ Those O's come straight off the Benz now...not the 550, more like the 65/​

Joined Mar 8, 2003
part of me wants to LOL
the other part has me SMH
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

Joined Jan 6, 2007
wow....that is crazy!! ne pics of the lines?
ebay ID: admrl_trdng

Need a DJ? Book MNP productions for all your entertainment needs. PM me for more info. Bay Area only. Hollaa!!

Joined Sep 9, 2006
Those are crazy! Its like all the hype put into a pair of shoes.
[hr][/hr]
TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

Joined Jul 16, 2005
confirmed Active otay ranch (san diego) will be receiving some pairs.. not sure about the exact number.. heard we're not allowed to sell til the 27th tho. price is unsure as well..
I'M A CATALOGUE, YOU THE SAME SONG.

Joined Sep 27, 2004
nice to see SB bastardizing the line just like what JB is doing to retro jordans whith those fugly Spizike's or watever they're called
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

Joined Feb 24, 2005
I would not pay $5 for those sneakers. I can care less about re-sell value.

RAIDER NATION

Joined Jul 16, 2005
well Active SD will not be getting them.. district manager said the email sent to us was by accident.. burbank was the ONLY active to receive them. -_____-
I'M A CATALOGUE, YOU THE SAME SONG.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now