Where did "What the Dunk" drop??

New York, Los Angeles, and Portland. Sold out within seconds. Kicks are pretty dope.

From "everyonesenemy" on eBay:

supreme, union, brooklyn projects, valsurf north hollywood and active burbank. Portland sold out today in only two stores. Next is NY
R.I.P. PROPS​
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Those shoes are way too crazy.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

i heard Valsurf sold em for $299.99
==========
Those who complain about increased prices on "hype" products need to take an Economics course and learn about Supply and Demand.

$299.99 for retail? thats insane...
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

Wow, the resell on these is crazy. And you're right about Val. LOL, if I knew about them, I probably would've tried to get a pair or so to resell.
facd_12.JPG
I'm countin' those M's now/ Those O's come straight off the Benz now...not the 550, more like the 65/​

part of me wants to LOL
the other part has me SMH
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

wow....that is crazy!! ne pics of the lines?
ebay ID: admrl_trdng

Need a DJ? Book MNP productions for all your entertainment needs. PM me for more info. Bay Area only. Hollaa!!

Those are crazy! Its like all the hype put into a pair of shoes.

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

confirmed Active otay ranch (san diego) will be receiving some pairs.. not sure about the exact number.. heard we're not allowed to sell til the 27th tho. price is unsure as well..
I'M A CATALOGUE, YOU THE SAME SONG.

nice to see SB bastardizing the line just like what JB is doing to retro jordans whith those fugly Spizike's or watever they're called
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

I would not pay $5 for those sneakers. I can care less about re-sell value.

RAIDER NATION

well Active SD will not be getting them.. district manager said the email sent to us was by accident.. burbank was the ONLY active to receive them. -_____-
I'M A CATALOGUE, YOU THE SAME SONG.

Back
Top Bottom