Where did you meet your gf ?

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

match.com works?

Works for a lot of people.
how much it cost?

IDK about now but when I used it I think it was $60 for 3 months or around that area.  Also don't know if they still do this but if you message 5 people a month and really have no sucess, they give you 6 months free.

we went to High school together but never talked... two years later she sent the friend request on Myspace 
laugh.gif

High school. We see each other often at the hallways. Never said anything. At the end of my senior year, I manned up and ask her to sign my yearbook. Rest is history.

Originally Posted by Young Street86

Originally Posted by eashawty

see this is wat i miss about bein in school. when u in school u guaranteed to see like 500 females a day & u aint gotta do @!%% but show up & at least 1 of em gon like u. now that im not in school i gotta actually make an effort to meet & talk to females & i lost my hunters mentality a while ago
30t6p3b.gif

THIS^ smh
Side note. Because of your avy, everytime I ride down Moreland I think of NT
laugh.gif

Young st. Trying to holla!

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Originally Posted by Young Street86

Originally Posted by eashawty

see this is wat i miss about bein in school. when u in school u guaranteed to see like 500 females a day & u aint gotta do @!%% but show up & at least 1 of em gon like u. now that im not in school i gotta actually make an effort to meet & talk to females & i lost my hunters mentality a while ago
30t6p3b.gif

THIS^ smh
Side note. Because of your avy, everytime I ride down Moreland I think of NT
laugh.gif

Young st. Trying to holla!
wt6j2d.jpg

I am a boy Damon!!!

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Here's the story of how I met my current GF (one month away from our 6 year anniversary)

I asked her to b my gf on a fourth of july weekend of 2006 in Brooklyn at one of her friends houses from our school..and the rest is history..

awww how cute.
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom