where do you guys ball at?

sup everyone, just wondering where most of the so cal nt'ers play ball at?

personally i play across bolsa grande high school pretty much every night since they got lights there that stay on til about 10:30ish.

i know of mile square park but there are way to many egos to even enjoy myself out there.

feel free to stop by bolsa around 7ish and thats when we usually get our runs in. 

btw im in the 714 area.

LAFitness La Habra & Orange. I rarely ball outdoors, but once in a while I ball at the school off the 57Fwy & Lambert.

Thats whatsup, I've been looking for somewhere else to hoop.....usually I'm at 24 hr fitness or at Bastanchury Park off of Bastanchury/Malvern

Bolsa on Monday evening?.......let me know, I'll swing up there

^ yeah monday probably around 6ish i'll be there. most people usually come around that time anyways. see you there!

You should come to tustin sports park. its really nice. i usually ball up there during weekends.

Mile Square is horrible better go with your boys. I Just keep it indoor nowadays 24 hour fitness Bella Terra. But my all time favorite place was the ARC at UCI.

ARC at UCI
pimp.gif

bolsa grande high school is on westminster between bushard and magnolia, right?

When do you guys play at CSUF?

Originally Posted by Rapsteady1

24- Los Alamitos and Fullerton

CSUF gym

WOAAAAAAH??

CSUF GYM?

What days u run, im there like daily?? U on the whack court or with the guys who can play??

Brea 24 is solid, I sneak in from time to time...

The Brea Jr high during the summer is cool, used to be A LOT better tho

24 hour puente hills, chino hills, csusb rec, and drayson center if I can get in
how's the runs at brea? What times do people usually show up? I've been meaning to check that place out

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Santa Monica park by SMC. Or at my apt. in Calabasas.
what park is this?  is this the one inside the neighborhood that butts up against penmar?

i suck at bball but im always looking for a decent game just to get out and get some exercise.

24 hours fitness and sometimes at the ARC in Irvine. It cost $10 to get in though for non UCI students

24 Hour Fitness in Santa Fe Springs and a little activity center called Los Nietos.

Anyone up to play in a men's open basketball tourament at Salesian High School this weekend? We are in need of a big dude, we got two guards that played and started at Cypress College this past season, and two solid wing guys, but we need a horse inside. We only got 5, so if you think you could roll down hit me up with a PM or respond in here. Just for skill level, a lot of dudes playing have played JC ball, Division II ball, some overseas, some and Mexico, and I think Lorenzo MAta might be running with a squad of his buddies from the South Gate area too. So it's a pretty legit tourney.

Rec center across bghs.

various 24 hour gyms, though i havent touched 24 hour in a year
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jayhawks96

24 Hour Fitness in Santa Fe Springs and a little activity center called Los Nietos.

Anyone up to play in a men's open basketball tourament at Salesian High School this weekend? We are in need of a big dude, we got two guards that played and started at Cypress College this past season, and two solid wing guys, but we need a horse inside. We only got 5, so if you think you could roll down hit me up with a PM or respond in here. Just for skill level, a lot of dudes playing have played JC ball, Division II ball, some overseas, some and Mexico, and I think Lorenzo MAta might be running with a squad of his buddies from the South Gate area too. So it's a pretty legit tourney.

what are the best days to go for los nietos??

Used to be Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning from 9:45 till about 1. But I think with budget cuts for the city the hours are changing and they're only allowing city residents to use the facility which kills it....most of the guys are from Pico Rivera, Whittier, La Mirada and Downey. So I'll be looking for a new spot soon.

We sometimes run open gym out of Santa Fe High School cuz I know a coach there or St. John Bosco High SChool cuz I coach there, but with volleyball still in season, it's not something we do regularly.

ROYALTY D - yup i live around santiago high school so about 10 mins away from their. haven't gone as much lately but usually out there around 630 each day.

to everyone who says csuf gym, i go to that school and usually play on tuesdays around 1130(after class) what day do you guys come out?

I ball at CSUF Thursdays like 230 with most of the team...

The Mater Dei kids come run, Kam Brown from Oregon, Drew Viney from LMU, solid run

hahaha yeah i know vince

I GET MONEY- My gf doesnt play but she watches sometimes...

I'm the white guy that everyone says plays like Steve Nash...obviously not as good as him, but im pretty damn nice not 2 brag lol

Back
Top Bottom