Where do you Rank Beanie Sigel?

Ya'll agree that he missed his chance tho' right? At this point, he's like the Scarface of the North...super respected, super nice but catering tomore of a niche audience...

diceloveme wrote:
Right Now beans is a top 15 artist

roll.gif

To me he's prob the best outta philly

Now wen u put hiim in the game with all the stars he's just avg.. But he's a beast

Great talent, but overall he had a "
grin.gif
" type career. Skill-wise, he's up there with the best from the east coast.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

as much of a slacker as he is, i dont think jadakiss should be ranked any higher than him

he should be a good 10 slots behind if you ask me... but thats just me.

Wait, didn't Beans son Jadakiss.... almost like some sort of carbonated beverage or something? Was it Fresca?

he is my personal top 5 but thats just me. yeah he slacks but when he does rap he is nasty. the solution was terrible tho

Solution was a big disappointment...he def has the ability/talent to be a top 10 rapper of all time but he doesn't have that drive to push himself which ucan hear in his records... he has had a couple great great albums but i expect soooo much more from him....def. underachiever....in my top 30

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

as much of a slacker as he is, i dont think jadakiss should be ranked any higher than him

he should be a good 10 slots behind if you ask me... but thats just me.
That's being kind...

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

penny hardaway of rap

When exactly did Beans start to get devastating career ending/nagging injuries?
nerd.gif
MUTIPLE legal troubles... If anything that's what +@%%%+ up his career the most... He's managed to stay out of trouble the last 3 years orso, but didn't he get shot a few years back??... The N was ALWAYS into something the first 4 or 5 years of his career...

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Everybody who's saying top 30. I cant name 23 rappers better than beans.
In the end it's all opinion, but this is who I think. (Not in any specific order)
1.BIG
2.Pac
3.Jay
4.Nas
5.Pun
6.Big L
7.Ghostface
8.Kool G Rap
9.Redman
10.Mos Def
11.GZA
12.Method Man
13.Rakim
14.Jadakiss
15.Styles P.
16.Eminem
17.Scarface
18.Ice Cube
19.MF Doom
20.Raekwon
21.Lupe
22.Masta Ace
23.Andre 3000
24.Pharoahe Monch
25.Q-Tip
26.Black Thought
27.Busta Rhymes
28.Common
29.Posdnous of De La
30.KRS One

Again, that's just my OPINION, and it's in no specific order. It's whoever I thought of off the top of my head I probably forgot some notablepeople I'm guessing.

Back
Top Bottom