Where do you Rank Beanie Sigel?

Beans honestly has yet to drop that 1 classic album All of his efforts are good Except: The solution. I was hoping beans would take over the game and carry it,it seems that his work ethic isnt really there. Right Now beans is a top 15 artist but could be top 5 if he showed more dedication and Picked up where he leftoff at the B.coming.

T-Mac level player, not quite Kobe level

its there but always a problem (one mac has law problems , one mac has injury problems and both equally lack drive)
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But foreal... I'd put Beans in top 30... I think of a classic album like a championship... Most of the greats get one, but not ALL. And not all careers aremeant to be based off of making a "Classic"... I don't think Beans is ever gonna quite reach that point where he puts togeather a completelysolid album that captures the attention of the HIP HOP masses... But he's deffinetly one of the BETTER MCs to do it, and he does have some AMAZINGrecords...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But foreal... I'd put Beans in top 30... I think of a classic album like a championship... Most of the greats get one, but not ALL. And not all careers are meant to be based off of making a "Classic"... I don't think Beans is ever gonna quite reach that point where he puts togeather a completely solid album that captures the attention of the HIP HOP masses... But he's deffinetly one of the BETTER MCs to do it, and he does have some AMAZING records...
First time I agree with you, but I think 30 might be a stretch.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But foreal... I'd put Beans in top 30... I think of a classic album like a championship... Most of the greats get one, but not ALL. And not all careers are meant to be based off of making a "Classic"... I don't think Beans is ever gonna quite reach that point where he puts togeather a completely solid album that captures the attention of the HIP HOP masses... But he's deffinetly one of the BETTER MCs to do it, and he does have some AMAZING records...

Well put.

Originally Posted by tmukg21

T-Mac level player, not quite Kobe level

its there but always a problem (one mac has law problems , one mac has injury problems and both equally lack drive)
grin.gif

So true...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I

he's more like the Bob Sanders of the rap game, when he on the field, AINT NO DENYING dude, but got damn, he's hardly ever playin....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah 30 is about right...he does have top 20 potential though...

LMAO @ all these random #'s being thrown out!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
...top 30 is a streeeeetch. More like 30-40 IMHO. Oh yeah, HOTR-nicely put my dude...
pimp.gif

Yea, Beans coulda def been one of the elite. I aint denyin his talent at all he just aint puttin in the effort to put out music. Last video I saw of himfreestylin w/ Max B, French and dem he showed that he still had it, just not givin a $!%$. He need to quit playin though and put out a mixtape or a CG3; thoughI know it's wishful thinking
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Beans honestly has yet to drop that 1 classic album All of his efforts are good Except: The solution. I was hoping beans would take over the game and carry it, it seems that his work ethic isnt really there. Right Now beans is a top 15 artist but could be top 5 if he showed more dedication and Picked up where he left off at the B.coming.

My sentiments exactly although I think his time has come and gone to take over as I thought he would.

In his prime, dude was in my top 3...his rhyme schemes were just disgusting. Who else could !@#% on Hov on every collabo they did?

The Reason & The B.Coming are both classics IMO, but he definitely dropped on my list with The Solution.

Back
Top Bottom