Where Do You Rank Rajon Rondo?

amongst active PGs of course

i'd say he's top 10 right now

not top 5 but maybe somewhere around 7 or 8

I don't see why he isn't top 5

for a point guard he has some great rebounding skills, can't shoot but he makes up for it with his layups and dunks, and when everybody had no expectationof him while playing alongside some great players, he really stepped up

top 5 (but i could be missing somebody that is better)

Of course he's in that top 10....that's no stretch....I'd say you can make an argument for him being the #5, #6, or #7 best PG in the NBA

he was an absolute steal at #21....it's gonna be fun to watch him develop even more next year.

Other then the "best at _____ position" argument, why do people obsess with these types of things. Honestly after being number 1, what the hell isthe point of saying "so and so is top 5 or top 3"

Originally Posted by jville819

#1 on the punk %!+%+ scale
QFT
smh.gif
grin.gif

218kuf.gif

He got severely outplayed by Rafer Alston.

Dudes jumper is still inconsistent,. top 10 sure but that's because there aren't too many great PG's around.

Top 5 NO.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Of course he's in that top 10....that's no stretch....I'd say you can make an argument for him being the #5, #6, or #7 best PG in the NBA

he was an absolute steal at #21....it's gonna be fun to watch him develop even more next year.

Yeah he would be on the Suns if Sarver wasn't such an a buffoon.
laugh.gif

As or right now, he benefits from having a few other guys offensively who take the pressure off him. But, in a few years and maybe even next year he willdevelop into an all-star and probably a top five point.

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

I don't see why he isn't top 5

for a point guard he has some great rebounding skills, can't shoot but he makes up for it with his layups and dunks, and when everybody had no expectation of him while playing alongside some great players, he really stepped up

top 5 (but i could be missing somebody that is better)
Deron
Chris Paul
Tony Parker
Billups

Then there's a big group filled with Kidd, Nash, Rondo, Andre Miller, Calderon, Mo Williams, Derrick Rose, Jameer, Arenas, all are in their own group, notas good as those top four, but none CLEARLY better than the others.

I @++#!+* hate this man sooo much. He is SUCH a product of the Celtics and their system. He is made so much better by the Celtics they have so many weapons andshooters that he kinda sneaks by people and gets all of his points on little layups because he is very athletic (ill give him that). He is NOWHERE near as goodas Steph in terms of talent but fits in better with the Celtics team cause he dont needa create his own shot which Steph excels out. If he was put on any otherteam that didnt have so many weapons and peremeter shooters he would be on the bench. You ask me where i rank him? This is where...

ba735cf5e2b9ad77c7fb127251090e4d3d737d1.jpg

I don't care where he's ranked.

But Rondo is a beast.

Kid's future is dumb bright.

By the time Kidd, Parker, Billups, Dre are all gone, he'll definitely be top 5 and SHOULD be battling for top 3 along with CP, Deron, Rose, and JF.
pimp.gif

^ arenas kidd and nash are way better than this punk $#$%#, just check their accolades and accomplishments. rondo is lucky he has a chance to play with 3 allstars and a semi-scrappy big-man in perkins to make the game easy for him.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

I @++#!+* hate this man sooo much. He is SUCH a product of the Celtics and their system. He is made so much better by the Celtics they have so many weapons and shooters that he kinda sneaks by people and gets all of his points on little layups because he is very athletic (ill give him that). He is NOWHERE near as good as Steph in terms of talent but fits in better with the Celtics team cause he dont needa create his own shot which Steph excels out. If he was put on any other team that didnt have so many weapons and peremeter shooters he would be on the bench. You ask me where i rank him? This is where...

ba735cf5e2b9ad77c7fb127251090e4d3d737d1.jpg

you HONESTLY believe that...Steph's time has come and gone....he's a shell of his former self no matter what talent you may think he still has...

you HONESTLY believe that...Steph's time has come and gone....he's a shell of his former self no matter what talent you may think he still has...
any talent that Steph still has at getting to the hoop and creating points is more than Rondos. If Rondo played on a team that wasnt so stackedwith talent around him he would be exposed. He gets assists and rebounds off of his athletisism and dumping the ball to the wide variety of shooters lurkingon the peremeter. and his only points come when the defense loses focus on him and he exlodes to the hoop for a lay in or a dunk.

Back
Top Bottom