Where do you rent your textbooks?

I know of Chegg. Wondering if there are any better ones, as in better I mean with cheaper prices. There are a lot to choose from.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

chegg
bookrenter
buy from amazon, sell back to amazon
#%%! neebo
yeah I remember me and my mom clowning neebo on their fairy %%# name
laugh.gif
. Glad to hear they're not worth dealing with.

use booksprice.com to buy the cheapest used book, then sell it after the semester

you save a significant amount of money in comparison to renting

^Yeah. I was wondering if it was a good idea to buy brand new books and sell them the next semester, since there are no used copies and it's so new that a newer edition won't be out for a while. Instead of renting a new textbook, you come short say $50.

Better to buy new books and rent old ones?

Whatever you do don't sell your books back to your school, they will give you a crappy price compared to what you'll get if you put it on Craig's List yourself.

half.com but becareful half is not reliable for refunds incase something happens. its in the contract that they dont have to give you a refund, depending on the seller.

Tip: Check your school's library along with the surrounding schools in your University system.

Found out my library had a book I bought for $132 after the fact.

Another Tip: Buy the books, make copies, return them before the return policy expires. You're welcome!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Or just Chegg it.

I'm about to check Chegg out.

What about for selling textbooks you have no use for anymore? Is Amazon your best bet?

Back
Top Bottom