Where do you see yourself in 5 years? vol... Bump this thread in 2026

At a job that I feel fulfilled with.. Im mostly unhappy at my current job.. it's super stresfull and has taken a toll on my mental health.

Living in my home.. I currently own a house that I rent out.. I'd like to purchase a second home and actually live in it so I can stop "wasting" $2k/month in rent

Hopefully settled down with a girl that I love and that loves me back.. lol...
I'm 30 y/o.. I'd like kids before 35.

EZTAV7NWAAUG1sR

Hopefully seeing and helping my step daughter move into a home she’s purchased by then (she is currently in college) and helping my daughter on a plan for after high school (she would be a JR in high school). Wife and I have been working on having no debt and we want to continue to build assets so hopefully we will be much closer to that goal in 5 years.

At a job that I feel fulfilled with.. Im mostly unhappy at my current job.. it's super stresfull and has taken a toll on my mental health.

This is exactly where I’m at. I make decent money but I’m over it. Gotta figure something else out.

Actually really heavily contemplating law school but at 30 with 3 kids it will be an uphill battle for sure.

In five years,
-Married
-finished grad school and working in a field I enjoy
-Cutting off a few toxic elements I've ID that I can't cut at this point in time.
-Getting ready to launch one of my business ideas
-First Kid with another one planned.
-First house, nothing special but decent to start.
-Knocked one or two places off my list to visit both international and domestic.
-Embrace more of my hobbies (photography and music production)
-Not allowing my profession to consume me as much as people expect it to.
-Volunteer overseas.
-figure out what happiness means for me.

Gonna need to bump this yearly.

*Message to Gex: This was written in a moment of clarity, no excuses bro. You meant everything you wrote. Even the Marriage thing, stop playing*

Back
Top Bottom