Where do you store/keep your kicks @ home?

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

In a Sub-Zero Freezer with retinal eye scan, motion sensors, bike lock and laser beams
The TQ4900 X.
pimp.gif

I gots one of them.
step yo game up I got the TQ5200 EX
that $%$+ is made out of titanium.. it did cost a small fortune though. Also Mike Tyson is guarding the entrance
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
But yall aint sayin !!@#. I got the RZ3000 SR2 model. It's a 1 of 1, that means none before it, none to come. So official that I can't even get in.
laugh.gif
naw they put em out general release a couple years later

i'm selling one of mine NDS condition $400,400 shipped, OBO

NO TRADES.

In bk I keep them in my closet and on top of a few dressers...also got some in storage...in the bx I keep them on top of a dresser

along the wall..no room in my closet..between the clothes hanging and all the shoes i've got..just makes things difficult when i'm looking for acertain pair of shoes

one 5 shelf rack that holds 9 boxes on each shelf in my room, stacks next to the rack, and stacks in the closet

Originally Posted by yeerp

In a Sub-Zero Freezer with retinal eye scan, motion sensors, bike lock and laser beams
The TQ4900 X.
pimp.gif

I gots one of them.
that $%$+ is made out of titanium.. it did cost a small fortune though. Also Mike Tyson is guarding the entrance
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
But yall aint sayin !!@#. I got the RZ3000 SR2 model. It's a 1 of 1, that means none before it, none to come. So official that I can't even get in.
laugh.gif

NO TRADES.

Forreal????
eek.gif
Damn that guy at Best Buy talkin bout it was an accidentalshipment and they wasn't even posed to be sellin it.
mad.gif
laugh.gif
....Wait......I don't believe u. I'm still pissed u aint sell me themOly 180's. Yea I remember u sir
devil.gif
grin.gif

But seriously. I put all my sneakers in my coat closet. There's a lot of shelf space on the top. It's the only spot where I can conveniently storethem. My girl tried to throw the basement line at me but she knew it wasn't even poppin like that.

The TQ4900 X.
pimp.gif

I gots one of them.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NO TRADES.
i dont think this is the buy/sell section my friend, be wary of the banhammer
roll.gif

I only have like 20 pairs so I just keep them in the closet

i Keep them in these big trunks that tehy sell at target, each holds 9 pairs, and i put them in a corner,

i have a special cabinet for them and use part of my closet for the rest of my shoes
for my most prized possessions, i have them stored somewhere wit about 28 different locks

The TQ4900 X.
pimp.gif

I gots one of them.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NO TRADES.

Forreal????
eek.gif
Damn that guy at Best Buy talkin bout it was an accidental shipment and they wasn't even posed to be sellin it.
mad.gif
laugh.gif
....Wait......I don't believe u. I'm still pissed u aint sell me them Oly 180's. Yea I remember u sir
devil.gif
grin.gif

But seriously. I put all my sneakers in my coat closet. There's a lot of shelf space on the top. It's the only spot where I can conveniently store them. My girl tried to throw the basement line at me but she knew it wasn't even poppin like that.
tagged pictures coming soon for the nonbelievers

you got a good memory, man.
believe it or not i looked around for another pair for you for a while
came up empty
those are hard to find

Closet for now, space is gettin tight. Can anoyone recommend a nice storage unit?

in a corner of my room, boxes stacked on each other. Keep the pile up light though because as ive noticed some of my boxes have started to break underneath theweight

Back
Top Bottom