Where does everyone work?

My bum @#%$ needs a cool job.

Not really working for the money. More for experience or fun. This means pay doesn't matter, I just need a fun job.

I'm applying for a assload of internships and was wondering if anybody has heard about anything around Portland.

Let the sarcastic replies begin...
reppin' 971/503
Portland, OR //

BLINGO! GET FREE STUFF BY GOOGLE-ING!!!!!

i work weekends at this little thai restaurant called sivalaya on 48th and se stark.

did you sign up for the adrenaline program/intership with nike? that would be a great experience for you.
reppin' 503
Portland, OR // home of Nike

Intership's at Nike, long application process, they want you to be a Junior or Senior in college, but if depending on situations they have let younger people apply. I think time has passed for applying this year though.

I'd look into the Upperbound Program at PSU. They hand out Nike jobs on MLK like food stamps.
[/center]

I don't work for Nike. Not anymore atleast. They're my fallback job if others falls through.
[/center]

:lol:
laugh.gif
Didn't you work at the employee store? That is not working for Nike. It's just another retail job.

acura of seattle, right next to southcenter, lol. been there for a week... i used to work at uwajimaya, hooked up SO MANY PEOPLE!!! hated the managers over there, quit, and here i am at acura, MUCH better

At the Sears on 1st and Lander at the Starbucks Center in Seattle near the Mariners and Seahawks stadiums.

Damn near half of the Northwest Section has worked there at one point in time. :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thus far that I know of...
Me
Loyan
Jeff
Alvin
Joey (when hes approved to post)
Jason (when his SN is approved)
All of us have worked at that same Searsits like a magnet for NTers. :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What an achievement 3000 POSTS!!!!!!

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

So let em get this right.

You made that sign while sleeping outside the employee store for a pair of shoes and I'm suppose to be embarrassed?

:rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
QFC on rainer

The one next to Wendy's and near Franklin HS? I'm there at least once a week with the fam.
Oh yeah, and I work about two blocks away from that Sears in SODO.

Well, not everyone can't spill all the information so that their e-fame points begin to increase. How is it being an internet all-star? 30 years old sitting on a shoe forum. I aspire to be you sir.
[/center]

E-fame? I was just trying to let others know the info since others like you want to keep things like that a big secret. Why should you and your friends be the only ones who have that info? I'm sure you have at one time or another come to NT for info that has been helpful so I was just trying to do the same for others.

Quote:
30 years old sitting on a shoe forum

Yeah that's right. I'm 30 years old and yes I still collect shoes like I did over 15 years ago.

I may be "sitting on a shoe forum" but at least I'm not sleeping at a shoe store :smh:
nono.gif

I missed something here.

oh and by the way I drive a truck, and deliver forklifts and bobcats and the like to construction sites.

Had you been lucky enough to be at the ES, there was no sleeping, and they let us leave after we got our bracelets. There was a check in at 5am. So I'm not sweating it. It's over and done with, I really don't know anything about you, but you're obviously fascinated by me, knowning where I work, what I do, my name and who I am. So..good luck to you.
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom