Where does Jason Kidd rank in all time PGs?

Does he rank top 5? IMO he does, though he hasn't won any rings yet, he has the best all-around game for a PG since Magic without a doubt. Dude in his prime were a walking triple-double and played on teams that won.
Look at the dudes stat line tonight:
19 Points
17 Assist
16 Rebounds
pimp.gif

Where do ya rank him?

Though I'm a little salty because he was instrumental in my Hawks collapsing and losing OT tonight, dude is one of the top three ever.  I put him up there with Magic and John Stockton.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

best i ever seen in my life time

Same thing i was thinking, dude really does'nt get the credit he deserves IMO
pimp.gif

This is one of the reasons why the MVP award bothers me - Nash has 2 but Kidd, an undisputed top 5 PG, has none.

^ he starting to show it with the Mavs though. Shooting the 3 the best he has in his career

Originally Posted by aztec06jr

This is one of the reasons why the MVP award bothers me - Nash has 2 but Kidd, an undisputed top 5 PG, has none.

Agree
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Originally Posted by NobleKane

id put magic, stockton, nash, and maybe thomas ahead of him...

wow you've gotta be kidding me

no nash has that clutch mid range and deep ball ability that Kidd lacks

You wouldnt actually want Kidd to take a last shot. With Nash you would....

The ONLY thing Nash does better than Kidd ever did is shoot... That's it... Kidd in his prime was better than Nash at everything else.

Magic #1, obviously.

And I can't put him ahead of Stockton...and then Isiah..with 2 rings, can't do that either.

So probably 4th from the 80's on.

damn u people underrate steve nash. i understand the dislike that he got two mvps but damn

Back
Top Bottom