Where does the time go?

I'm just sitting back reflecting and wondering why does time fly by so fast? I was thinking about how it literally felt like I was a freshman yesterday andnow I'm a college senior. Why is it that when you're enjoying something does time fast forward like a tape on a VCR but when you don't a minute canfeel like an hour?

high school seemed like an eternity......I remember middle school like it was yesterday.....damn i'm 20 going on 21....

word.

I got on here at like 8:12 to look at a thread, I look up and its 8:55. !@*??
smh.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

high school seemed like an eternity......I remember middle school like it was yesterday.....damn i'm 20 going on 21....

thats the exact opposite for me, high school went by way too quick, i loved it, but i dont remember a thing about middle school and im still 17

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
I'll be 21 as well this summer. I vividly remember being inelementary.

Damn, I'd give anything to be a kid again.

Damn, speaking about time, the chancellor sent out an e-mail about a senior that died this morning from an apparent fall (sad to say but it was probablyalcohol related). He was only two days away from graduating.

It feels like every year passes quicker than the last. When I was in high school, it felt like an eternity, but as I look back, it really flew by.

This year is going by quickly. May already? Sheesh.

word.. 8th grade was
pimp.gif

dont want to turn 21 yet
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom