Where in Oregon can I get SB's?

Just be in portland and tactics in eugene im sure there is more lifted might have sb's but i dont think they do

armory, cals, exit... equally shady skate shops. i'm sure i've missed a couple. if you can get lucky enough, try at those places. i can tell you that i 've heard armory is getting only 4 pairs of the mork & mindy's.
I'M A NIKE EMPLOYEE. I DON'T PAY RETAIL.

Yea, Niketown, just be, the factory, uhh....footlocker at lloyd clackamas and washington square, uhh.....journeys at lloyd clackamas and washington square....yea, that's all I can think of...maybe the ES? Anyone clarify?
[/center]

Quote:
Yea, Niketown, just be, the factory, uhh....footlocker at lloyd clackamas and washington square, uhh.....journeys at lloyd clackamas and washington square....yea, that's all I can think of...maybe the ES? Anyone clarify?

Since when do any of these places carry SBs?

[/b]​

highly doubt this.

no way SB be on the shelves of ES

armory in hillsboro (right on baseline)

exit (somewhere in portland i believe)

cal's pharmacy (i think its down near rose quarter or a little farther. really close i think. i think its also near DOS skateboard park.)
Holdin' it down for the 5-0-tre

Quote:
no way SB be on the shelves of ES

Real talk, ES had Blk/Red (Vamps) and Red/Black (True Reds) Hulks and Irons were on the shelves at the ES about 3 years ago.

real DJ's spin vinyl

i hope you aren't talking about me because there actually were sb' s at the es 3- 4 years ago. before most of this hype @#%$ was even around. obviously the majority of those who don't think that there were any there couldn't tell the difference between a dunk and a jordan 3- 4 years ago.

factory just got some SB's in yesterday for thoes of you who are doubting, im not gonna lie, i my self was shocked when i herd they were there. but dont try going now... thry told out within the employees and a couple asians who decided to buy enough pairs to dress a military...aka like 20 pairs...

Back
Top Bottom