WHERE is a good place to have a 19th bday party?

so im turning 19 on may 15th, and my party will be saturday after (19th). i have a few places in mind, such as:
- fox and the fiddle (kennedy commons)
- piccadilly circus
- some random clubs

any suggestions/ideas? itll help if some of yall could hook me up with somewhere, and of course the whole toronto NT fam is invited
pimp.gif

All jokes aside though, this post is soft (pause).

The Brass Rail
...TEAM RAPTORS !
Bargnani, Bosh, Calderon, Dixon, Ford, Garbajosa, Graham, Humphries, Jackson, Martin, Nesterovic, Parker, Peterson, Slokar, Sow!

Fam you gonna come to piccadilly's? Holla at me if that's the case, i can hook you up with guestlist, drink tickets since it'll be your bday, ill make sure my dude gives u a lil shout out too hahaha.....
myspace facebook

Anywhere as long as there is good music, alcohol and most importantly your friends that will whyl' out with you, with those three things you can conquer the world.
www.inqmnd.ca​

...TEAM RAPTORS !
CHEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Quote:
Anywhere as long as there is good music, alcohol and most importantly your friends that will whyl' out with you, with those three things you can conquer the world.

d tells no lies. thats like the best thing i heard in a long time. so im leaning towards piccadillys, cquan ill get at you about the guestlist and stuff. if i get a shout out at a packed place that would be deadly. id be wilin' even before i get in
All jokes aside though, this post is soft (pause).

Damn alot of Birthday's in May.

I'm the 27th.

Back
Top Bottom