Where is everyone getting their Jordan V pack at this weekend?

Glade yall got your packs ...

I just wanted the RED V and the homie MJ came thru ... Cant wait .
Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

yooo...NDS OG nubucks sz 12...90 bucks!

HOLLA

have a sz 11 in the 3m, if anyone is looking, looking to split the pack if anyone is interested, i only wanted the red suede ones

anyone know the reason why the footaction I bought from isn't accepting any returns or exchanges on these?.. that's kinda stupid

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

anyone know the reason why the footaction I bought from isn't accepting any returns or exchanges on these?.. that's kinda stupid
All Footlocker, Champs, and Footactions had a no return/exchange/layaway policy because they wanted to prevent having resellers, and givingemployee discounts because it could be hidden in the back and bought on a 50 6 months from now.

COPPED MINE AT SHOE PALACE THERE WAS 2 PPL IN FRONT OF ME THE SAY THEY GOT THERE AT 1 A.M. AT GOT THERE AT 8 A.M. SATURDAY AND COPPED THEM THEY ONLY GOT 6PAIRS 8..9..10.5..11..11.5..13

Originally Posted by dangsdunks

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

All Footlocker, Champs, and Footactions had a no return/exchange/layaway policy because they wanted to prevent having resellers, and giving employee discounts because it could be hidden in the back and bought on a 50 6 months from now.

So does that mean shiekh won't allow returns? Cause I might return my pack...N don't want any hastle in trying to return em.

I have a question...if I ordered online from finishline and I tried to cancel it, but couldn't cause it was shipped could I return it to a local FL? WouldI get my $$ back since I ordered from online?

Originally Posted by SC415

I have a question...if I ordered online from finishline and I tried to cancel it, but couldn't cause it was shipped could I return it to a local FL? Would I get my $$ back since I ordered from online?

They well give you a hard time because they dont want to lose the money for that day . You should go in the evening and also go on a busy day(ex.Weekend). Ifanything you can also send

it back to Finish Line yourself .... No matter what way you pick you well get your loot back .

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by SC415

I have a question...if I ordered online from finishline and I tried to cancel it, but couldn't cause it was shipped could I return it to a local FL? Would I get my $$ back since I ordered from online?

They well give you a hard time because they dont want to lose the money for that day . You should go in the evening and also go on a busy day(ex.Weekend). If anything you can also send

it back to Finish Line yourself .... No matter what way you pick you well get your loot back .

Alrights, thanks for the heads up...Im also going to see if shiekh will take em back..I only tried the black 3ms..hopefully they dont make a big deal out of it

^^sorry, don't know much about jordans, but why would you return something you could easily sell for profit?

so are these all sold out i dont get paid till tommorow then i gotta work so i cant get out until friday do i got a chance picking them up somewhere aroundOakland or concord?

Originally Posted by grymg

^^sorry, don't know much about jordans, but why would you return something you could easily sell for profit?

SELL for profit ???/ I dont know man . Thats a hard one. LOL these are everywhere , well they were on Monday .

Back
Top Bottom