Where is everyone getting their Jordan V pack at this weekend?

What's good everyone. Just wanted to see where everyone is going to try to get their DMP 2/Bravo Toro/ Jordan V package at this weekend? I'm not surewhere I am going yet probably depends on the numbers each mall gets. Any info would be appreciated.

Yeah, I'm also thinking of coping. I just want the 3m 5's in a size 11.5

Are people going to camp out for this release?

Got mine on lock. From my little cutty spot in the city. I would reveal but they only get two pairs per size..

I think people will camp out for these..just cuz they are DMP 2. I don't think it'll be as bad as the first dmp tho..or even as bad as the 11/12 pack.

oh yea..finish lines around the bay should have them for sure..even tho an FL employee in Dublin told me they wasn't. Straight hater I think..he told me togo to bayfair mall and they'll have them. I laughed at him and walked out that store.

damn i dont know where to cop these.. shouldnt be too hard but i havent camped or went out to the mall early for shoes in a loooong time.. anyone goin to havea extra pair or get rid of their Red pair sz10.. Get at me pleeease!

I hope I can pick up two packs. I didn't know a lot of people only wanted to split. I like both pairs a lot, especially the red ones.

I need the Red in size 11. If anyone is down to split the pack let me know. I will be copping at Serramonte.

aim: whatsr3allyg00d

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

this pack is gonna be garbage !!! cheap +!! shoes

co-sign, but if we wrent in a recession or the dxc wasent next week id probably cop to put in the closet

SC415 wrote:

Are people going to camp out for this release?

Camping out!??

You cant be serious....
indifferent.gif

imma try online first on the night of the release and if all fails then go camp out somewhere in the bay. if anyone else does let me know as well where you allgoin.

Originally Posted by SC415

Size 11.5 in the black 3m's!

Holla!
i'll take the red pair for $150 if you pick up a package.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

ALL I WANT IS THE RED BULL in a SIZE 12 .... HOLLA
i'll take the 3Ms for $150.

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

Originally Posted by SC415

Size 11.5 in the black 3m's!

Holla!
i'll take the red pair for $150 if you pick up a package.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

ALL I WANT IS THE RED BULL in a SIZE 12 .... HOLLA
i'll take the 3Ms for $150.

MJ .. you get the pack and ill give you 2hun for that Red BULL ...

JT I hope you find someone to split with you. I know your like me and still kinda upset we weren't able to get the HOH pearls from Frank. I'm justlucky I got the older ones. I am going to try to get one 11.5 and one 12, but I like the red ones more so I don't know if I can help you out. I will letyou know if I find anyone that just wants the 3ms in a 12.

^^^ Right on G ...

LOL yea it sucks not getting that shoe ... but its all good . Shoes come and go . Ill find a pair SOON LOL .

YES keep me posted man . I need that RED V in a size 12 BAD . If you find someone tell them I got 200 and maybe some change
wink.gif
down for them .

I'll try to see if I can find someone for you. I'll keep you posted. on a side note, do you still have those red suede 21s? I was supposed to get themfrom you hella long ago but lost contact.

Back
Top Bottom