Where is SF2 in Houston

slg

Where is SF2 in Houston North Side I heard its close to Greens road.

281-876-1600 ^^^ there u go, call em :wink:
wink.gif

What do they sell there?
The future is here : Jake Tsakalidis
Prepare for a rude awakening

^ I'd bet on 2nd guessing some of the products there. Specifically the Diesel and True Religion jeans [the Nikes and such look legitimate]- haven't been in months, but they had some seemingly fugazi ones at the time. A lot of people have questioned the reputation of SF2 based on the affiliation with the Sports Fan store that is/was known for carrying counterfeit merchandise.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend it anymore. I went by there one [week]day around noon and they were closed... with traffic it had taken me about an hour to get there. Also, usually when I went they had either very little, or very few sizes. Perhaps it was just poor timing, but unless you live in the area, I would say it's not worth the trip.

And I haven't been to Barney's in a week or so, but I thought they only got the Barney's CO-OP exclusive GRDY GNS shoes [blk/olive/red/yellow/wht], not the regular releases? I might be wrong.
RU$$ELL

NT 2001

here's the REAL TALK on SF2...
SF2 stands for "sports fan " 2ed near almeda mall that sold FAKE FORCES,JORDANS,BAPES and ETC....
after scamming manyyyyyyyyyyy suckers...she decided to spread out and make a "LEGIT" store and changed the name...
i've made it to ONE SF2..the one on the southside that used to be the OG sports fan.. and i was far from impressed..

they have a few crooks and castles shirta from 2yrs ago that i think are fake and even if they werent... the fact they sell/sold fakes make me think it is.. its bad business...

as far as the one on the northside... and really the store in general..

congrats on getting greedy genius.......

but who REALLY buys that crap?lol...
anywho... i think it's a disgrace to the sneaker culture and i'd never go there because I'M REAL and i ROCK THE REAL...

REAL____TALK
I'm From HOUSTON,TEXAS
The Greatest Country In The World

^^^Didn't know about all that but as far as I know, the shoes in there are real because a lot of the shoes in there are on consignment (The one by Greenspoint)

If you all know about the things that you buy then yall should be good

From what I've seen, they have Artful Dodger, Greedy Genius, Crooks n Castles, Shmack, Coogi and others
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

just spittin that real...
it's a "portly" woman named theresa...
she used to buy stuff from footaction to give the store a LEGIT look... she even tried to scam a few people a few yrs ago at the blk laser iv release..talmbout..
"i got em,FSR for $220..come on"
oh well...
let her get the money from the suckas...
I'm From HOUSTON,TEXAS
The Greatest Country In The World

i know i went in there a bit ago and saw the fire red v's. dude wanted $250 for them. i walked out quickly.
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals​
member #3​

i live right down the street from the greenspoint location ( NORTHSIDE STAND UP) and i would rather take a chance at premium goods than go back in there
halliujah holla back!!

TEAM KING KOOPA

i went in there before, nothing great. i thought they were gon be more shoes to lol.
TEAM KING KOOPA

LaDainianTomlinson06-07NFL MVP

Back
Top Bottom