WHERE IS STEVE FRANCIS!!?????????????

I was watching the nuggets and rockets game today, and i remembered the franchise was still on the team, and im wondering, he doesnt have any injuries, but WHYDOESNT THIS MAN PLAY?

laugh.gif
People on NT love this bum. He's been terrible since his last year in Orlando. He's not playing because he's shooting 33% from the field, evenworse from 3, and he's turning the ball over too damn much when he does play. He couldn't find the floor in New York, he's not going to find thefloor on a team that thought of themselves as championship contenders heading into the year.

Remember when like half of the NT Rocket fans thought Franchise=Championship?
laugh.gif

He's just not good anymore. Francis Stans want this dude to play so bad though, acting like he's still the same guy who once played for them 5 yearsago
laugh.gif

dude was never good as an NBA player. he's talented and had his 15 seconds of fame, now he is nothing but a washed up bum

dude was never good as an NBA player. he's talented and had his 15 seconds of fame, now he is nothing but a washed up bum

yes but he is making 16 mill a year

Remember when like half of the NT Rocket fans thought Franchise=Championship?

laugh.gif
i think i was like the only one that was a little skeptical about this season. i thought we had a pretty good team, but all that championship talk wassuch bs.

He's out with an "injury"...in reality, he's poorly out of shape and has yet to grasp the basics of basketball, such as passing, playingdefense and knowing how to run a team.

hasnt recovered from being traded by the rockets...so far i cant say that was a good trade...they still havent made it out of the 1st round..

add steve to the list of players who's careers have went down hill after putting on a knicks uniform..

Back
Top Bottom