Where is the Best Burrito Spot in the Bay?

nerd.gif

i like Taqueria El Farolito on Grand Ave in SSF. My first fav was Taqueria Castillo B2 on Mason St though

Gordo's, La Taqueria, Taqueria Cancun (6th St, What up!), La Corneta Taqueria (Green sauce piff), Pancho Villa Taqueria
pimp.gif
[h3]
[/h3]

Originally Posted by davizzy

i dont know many spots, but i know that La Vics is real good.
Nah, Iguanas > La Vics

However, Iguanas + La Vics Orange Sauce =
pimp.gif

i always found la vics EXTREMELY overrated.

their burritos are nothing spectacular to me. their orange sauce is crack though.

i normally go on mission st & mt. vernon right by geneva, or down the block more across the street from burger king by balboa high school

Originally Posted by davizzy

i dont know many spots, but i know that La Vics is real good.
No La Vics orange sauce is real good, their burritos are only okay.

Get a burrito on the Mission, the best in the bay ive tasted so far come from there

On the corner of Onondaga Ave & Mission St..... Trust me.
My friends say "Americano" in Richmond. Never been there though.

Originally Posted by BornToWearJordans

i normally go on mission st & mt. vernon right by geneva, or down the block more across the street from burger king by balboa high school
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yummp that was the spot during lunch at Balboa other than Superstar
happy.gif

Hmm, this is pretty hard. Lol. I've been to a few burrito spots.

To me these are the best

Taqueria Altena 21st n mission
Taqueria Farolito 24th n mission or alabama
Taqueria Guadalajara 24th n shotwell
Taqueria San Jose 24th n mission
Taqueria Cancun 19th n mission

The worst Taqueria Burrito spot for me is

Taqueria CORNETA! ISHH IS DISGUISTING!

Originally Posted by GuerillaUnit

i like Taqueria El Farolito on Grand Ave in SSF.
I like the one on Mission better but the Grand Ave one is still delicious and 2 minutes away from me
pimp.gif

El farolito on 24th and mission when I'm in sf.

The taco truck next to taqueria guadalajara on high st and e.14 when I'm in the town.

Originally Posted by So4i5

The taco truck next to taqueria guadalajara on high st and e.14 when I'm in the town.
you trippin %$%$* there is no taqueria guadalajara on high st thats zamorano. My potna family own almost all the Mexican restaurants in oakland nolie.

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

Originally Posted by So4i5

you trippin %$%$* there is no taqueria guadalajara on high st thats zamorano. My potna family own almost all the Mexican restaurants in oakland no lie.
yea he talkin bout zamorano...i'm tellin y'all...ain't no truck/restaurant in the town $%#++% with 23rd and e14...
'
Edit:: zamorano use to be koo...iunno what happen, new owners or something, just not hitting the same like it use to...atleast for the burritos...

Back
Top Bottom