Where is the Dub Zero thread for 2020 ??????

I bought the black tapes while looking for new shoes to hit ip Atlantic city back in 2005. That's what got me into buying jordans as an adult.

Over the weekend, quality is A1.
But im not in high school no more

IMG_20200118_123007746.jpg

IMG_20200118_124824107.jpg

and we don't dress like this anymore
tumblr_mubzdqpWih1ryw610o1_500.jpg

Yooooouuuuuuuu!!!!!!

Wow, I had no idea these had returned. These shoes were the truth back in high school; so many of us in the South loved them.

Although I wish JB brought back the black/taupe and photo blue colorways, that triple black pair is copped on a steep discount.

BASURA

How in the hell does Trashis Scott keep getting Nike collabs?

they're fine... Dub-Zero's problems is they fall under a consortium all of hybrids with varying degrees of success and failure.

Jordan brand never bothered to differentiate between high-priced hybrids and Jumpman crap which cannibalizes it's higher priced product.

Dub-Zero, 6 rings ,spizike & 60 +,etc. shouldve all been chronologically numbered in its own series.

:lol:

ya treating these like cooties...sales wise alot of ya fronting on owning a pair.

i never bought em, i chose da XX's that year. spizikes i did like, and 60+'s too.
Exactly once these Dubs hit $100 flat you’re gonna see everyone in the hood rocking a pair let’s not front

hood boogers will eat the stock up once they do.

ironically when a sneaker's wave starts to slow down da kid sizes slow down twice as hard.

kids jordans in my Local spot are starting to pile up...sans ones of course...but ehh...we're definitely in a transition period.

Back
Top Bottom