Where Is The Track & Field Thread Vol. UF 4x400 Relay Runs 3:00.31

Pages back, could probably find it using the search feature.

I'd say to make this the official thread for this season/year and someone throw up the schedule/tv schedule.

demps won with 6.57 60m at the indoor champoinships. can't wait for outdoor
glasses.gif
 matt centrowitz is gonna be nice for the ducks

Im pretty sure that was Demps, 1st 100 of the season too

It will be interesting to see if he can lose 10 lbs by the time NCAA's roll around. if so, he'll be 9.9 somethin ...

I dunno if UF gonna win the title tho. A&M & Oregon gonna be tough to beat outdoors, esp at Oregon

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Im pretty sure that was Demps, 1st 100 of the season too

It will be interesting to see if he can lose 10 lbs by the time NCAA's roll around. if so, he'll be 9.9 somethin ...

I dunno if UF gonna win the title tho. A&M & Oregon gonna be tough to beat outdoors, esp at Oregon
I dunno man. They are def. going to win a title with in the next 2 years but this year they are pretty stacked.

Demps, Gray Horn in the Decathlon, Tony McQuay and Calvin Smith in the 200 and 400. The 4x1 ran 39 and 4x4 should get under 3:00. Christian Taylor is doing well in the TJ. They are lacking in distance though but they signed some good freshmen this year that lead florida in distance.

we'll see,
I just found out the other day, that one of the twins from FSU 4x4 team turned pro... that gonna hurt them bad

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

we'll see,
I just found out the other day, that one of the twins from FSU 4x4 team turned pro... that gonna hurt them bad
They also lost Brandon O'Connor

Back
Top Bottom