Where my C students at?

ya know, us that didnt fall behind, but just didnt excel...career complacenct students...we couldnt brag about our grades, but we just didnt suck...
pimp.gif
to the occaisional B's and
eek.gif
to the rare A/

I was a C - F student in my Freshman/Sophomore years, but now I'm an B+ and A+ student.

I should have never slack off in the first place.

They ain't here. They too busy tryna figure out how the can do an assignment JUST well enough to pass.
laugh.gif
at mybad joke.
roll.gif

This is what my Prof once told our class as a joke.

All the A Students become lawyers, doctors, accountants, etc..
All the B Students become Bank tellers, managers, etc...
All the C Students dont have the grades to get a satisfying job so they open up their own business and hire the A and B students to work for them

J.O.B= JUST OVER BROKE

I was a C student all through High School, just coasting. Never really applied myself but I had the talent and intelligence if I wanted too, although itwasn't very intelligent of myself to just work at bare minimum but I only realize that now that I have matured. Didn't take my SAT's or Regentsbecause I knew I was going to a CC. Took the entrance exam to my CC and they said I was at Regents level so I skipped Introductory Math and English in CC, itwas right there that I realized I need to start applying myself.

Switched over to a 4-year, found myself a great career to pursue and pretty much happy right now, getting nothing less than a B for about 3 1/2 years now.

Moral of the story: You can coast through life getting C's all you want, but sooner or later you have to look at the bigger picture of where you seeyourself down the road and how you need to get there.

Originally Posted by Penofski

All the C Students dont have the grades to get a satisfying job so they open up their own business and hire the A and B students to work for them

J.O.B= JUST OVER BROKE
There's a little truth to that though.But I'd say it like this...

All the A Students either become lawyers, doctors, accountants, etc. or open up their own business and hire the B and C students to work for them
All the C Students dont have the grades to get a satisfying job so they work for a business made by the A students or try to open up their own business

Originally Posted by Penofski

J.O.B= JUST OVER BROKE

Heard that one before...but what percentage of these new businesses even make it?

Back
Top Bottom